Options

Glacier Bay Complete....

Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
I was able to do about 16 of the hunts with my blitz rifle before I needed the cog. You can also complete 2 or 3 of the trophy hunts with the blitz as well. This time around there is no quick one time offer so don't be tempted to buy the cog right away. The one time offer will pop up and you will get it cheap! None of the hunts were difficult at all. I'm digging the scenery as well. Had a lot of fun completing this region. I couldn't put the game down and ended up spending 30 gold bars to complete it. No bounties were added and I wasn't able to gather silver as well, perhaps when the new hidden region comes along....
:cool: iPhone 4s :cool:

Comments

• Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    I was able to do about 16 of the hunts with my blitz rifle before I needed the cog. You can also complete 2 or 3 of the trophy hunts with the blitz as well. This time around there is no quick one time offer so don't be tempted to buy the cog right away. The one time offer will pop up and you will get it cheap! None of the hunts were difficult at all. I'm digging the scenery as well. Had a lot of fun completing this region. I couldn't put the game down and ended up spending 30 gold bars to complete it. No bounties were added and I wasn't able to gather silver as well, perhaps when the new hidden region comes along....

Well GLU did address the issue of players that had millions of "useless" hunter bucks, 4-5 million bucks can be spent if you buy the Spur as well. I was kind of hoping that a platinum eagles reward would be offered in the standard region 10 hunts, but I guess they are keeping that as a rare hunt/hidden region exclusive. Maybe eagles will be available for a future region 10 rare hunt?
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    Wow, that was quick!!! I'm going to save my gold and just wait for energy this time. But I did get the Cog for 91 gold.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    It took about an hour to complete..... I have a lot of gold as well that's why I just went ahead and kept playing. Plus it was really fun.
  • Options
    David T wrote: »
    Well GLU did address the issue of players that had millions of "useless" hunter bucks, 4-5 million bucks can be spent if you buy the Spur as well. I was kind of hoping that a platinum eagles reward would be offered in the standard region 10 hunts, but I guess they are keeping that as a rare hunt/hidden region exclusive. Maybe eagles will be available for a future region 10 rare hunt?

The upgrades were expensive, but I started the region off at just over 31 million, I bought the spur rifle and pit bulk shot gun with cash, bought the cog rifle and force shotgun with gold, upgraded all 4 guns to the max and I'm now at 27.8 million. With the hunts paying $9,000 each I'll probably be at 50 million by the time region 11 comes along...
  • Options
    Jesus LivesJesus Lives Registered Users 123 Posts
    Just completed region 10. My overall review is... Same animals simply reiki end or otherwise slightly modified. IE missing an antler etc. I was expecting more. When will we see different animals? I was also disappointed that in the zombie hunts the coolest zombie animals weren't there... Elephants... Rhinos... Bears.
  • Options
    I like getting new guns, playing on a new map and playing new club hunts. Yea animals are on major repeat but I've just gotten used to that already...... I just wanna complete these last 3 bounties before new ones arrive :)
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    David T wrote: »
    I was kind of hoping that a platinum eagles reward would be offered in the standard region 10 hunts, but I guess they are keeping that as a rare hunt/hidden region exclusive. Maybe eagles will be available for a future region 10 rare hunt?

We are hoping to do an event based around platinum eagles pretty soon, actually!
  • Options
    Just completed region 10. My overall review is... Same animals simply reiki end or otherwise slightly modified. IE missing an antler etc. I was expecting more. When will we see different animals? I was also disappointed that in the zombie hunts the coolest zombie animals weren't there... Elephants... Rhinos... Bears.

I think GLU did a good job of spicing it up with the multiple animals in the same hunt, hidden animals, faster pace, further distances. It would be tough to keep up with our thoughts of 'more/faster/difficulty'; we're like a team of competitive eaters at an all you can eat buffet! Coming off of the 'high' of just completing a new region it's easy to imagine and want more, more, more... Maybe we should ask for hunts with fewer animals that are harder to find and don't make it easy by attacking us in the end, like real world hunting (they actually did this in one of the new hunt series with the bison). On the flip side, I do think it would be fun to have a hunt that had all of the animals in it at the same time with only one 'trophy hunt' animal to complete the mission.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    gluadmin wrote: »
    We are hoping to do an event based around platinum eagles pretty soon, actually!

"I love it when a plan comes together." "And knowing is half the battle" .... Forgetting a good Transformers reference. Thanks Glu.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    TrevorLCTrevorLC Registered Users 10 Posts
    **** how do you all get so much gold and hunter bucks lol
  • Options
    TrevorLC wrote: »
    **** how do you all get so much gold and hunter bucks lol

I play religiously :)...... I also do all the club hunts that come available.... This helps with amassing hunter bucks.
    Gold is not easy. I check for free gold (videos, free app downloads, insurance, etc) before and after I play. The new bounty system also helped with accumulating gold.
    Honestly, you get what you put into it. I have gotten all this gold with little real money from my own pocket.
  • Options
    Jesus LivesJesus Lives Registered Users 123 Posts
    Just give us exploding arrows on impact... Rocket launcher... Grenade launcher so we can have some real fun. I would love to hunt with these weapons. Also... How about a city region where animals have escaped and we must put them down to save women and children.
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Trophy hunts were better this time around still need the prey to be more stalking involved maybe, the glacier bay backdrops some seen before but new textures I like the chilled affect playing glacier bay weapons wise the rifles I like the lever action hunters bucks rifle and the shotgun cor glu gold looks useful won the fang and oxford which come in handy overall looking forward to earning more eagles to upgrade barton bow which reading further back sounds likely to happen next hopefully hidden region 2 update
    ( + )
  • Options
    SamZeeSamZee Registered Users 25 Posts
    Is the update still IOS only? Nothing on my Android yet
  • Options
    gluadmin wrote: »

How soon is pretty soon? About a week I'm hoping this hints at future release for hidden region 2?
    ( + )
  • Options
    I'm android and my region update for glacier bay arrived late last night have you done a restart on the app?
    ( + )
  • Options
    SamZeeSamZee Registered Users 25 Posts
    I'm android and my region update for glacier bay arrived late last night have you done a restart on the app?
    Thanks for reply. I think it is updated by region. Mine was only updated about an hour ago
  • Options
    I bought hunter bucks rifle and completed trophys with that upgraded to level 6 scope using assault rifle as 2nd loadout glacier bay has some cool weapons in weapons shop suggest you do some hunts first before buying glu gold rifle as the price should be cheaper after a few hunts
    ( + )
  • Options
    ithuithu Registered Users 2 Posts
    bonjour
    je ne comprend rien a ce site donc je me permet de vous ecrire a vous
    je ne recois plus de crédits glu malgré les recompenses plus rien ne ce met sur mon compte je suis a 00000 alors que j ai obtenu a plusieur reprise des bonus etc etc merci de reagir svp
    cordialement
  • Options
    MenipoMenipo Registered Users 218 Posts
    ithu wrote: »
    bonjour
    je ne recois plus de crédits glu malgré les recompenses plus rien ne ce met sur mon compte je suis a 00000 alors que j ai obtenu a plusieur reprise des bonus etc etc merci de reagir svp
    cordialement

Si planteás tus preguntas en inglés, la lengua de este foro, probablemente recibirás respuestas. Si cada uno de nosotros viene acá a largar el speech en su propia lengua, esto acabará convertido en un quilombo.
  • Options
    ithu wrote: »
    bonjour
    cordialement

vous n'obtenez pas "bucks" chasseurs ou des récompenses "d'or"? Quelles sont les régions-vous de chasse en? Je suggère que vous utilisez translate.google.com pour écrire vos messages en anglais.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    Ha ha ha!!
    v5fket.jpg
    Facebook player
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    blue ridge wrote: »
    Ha ha ha!!
    v5fket.jpg

LOL. Well played.
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Is it just me or is region 10 the only one that did not end with a predator hunt? (Hunting series.)
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    don1923don1923 Registered Users 46 Posts

I blasted through 10 quickly as well. Ready for 11. I saved then last trophy hunt for when. I need cash. Each brain shot is worth $1750 plus the loss alone gives you over $17k. Quick way to make money.