Options

Fed up getting cheated out of Glu credits by SponsorPay!

Z1232KZ1232K Registered Users 4 Posts
To begin, I'd like to point out that this thread isn't intended to bash, flame, or offend anyone affiliated with Glu or the Deer Hunter 2014 development team.

It's very obvious that the DH2014 development team is filled with talented people who deserve credit for their hard work.

It is my hope that this thread my shed some light on a very aggravating issue so that it may be addressed in a manner that those affected will find acceptable.

I have been playing DH2014 for several months now. It has helped me kill idle time at work and entertained me on many rainy days and boring nights where there was nothing else to do. But it didn't take long to realize that Glu Credits play an important role in making weapon and accessory purchases, as well as speeding things up when you
want to hunt RIGHT NOW. Unfortunately, Glu credits do not come very easily, generally speaking, a player would be hard pressed to earn more that 5 or 10 "free" Glu Credits on any given day. As a result, if you want to purchase some of the weapons or accessories, you can either break out your credit card, (sorry, can't afford it), or you can TRY and take advantage of SponsorPay's "free" Glu credit offers found when you press the "Get More Free Glu Credits" button.

Notice I put the word "FREE" in quotation marks? That is because in my opinion, something that requires you to give up your time, energy, E-mail, and other personal information is anything but "FREE".

Since downloading DH2014 4-5 months ago, , it has been a RARE occasion that I have EVER seen a payout over 37 Glu Credits.

Unfortunately, It looks as though I will never see them, despite having spent hours jumping through SponsorPay's hoops, at least those that seem reasonable.

When you download an APP or Complete a task and do not get paid for it, there is list of offers that you have chosen to do, it contains vendor information, the requirements to receive the credit, and the payout status. If you have an item that you haven't been paid for, there is a button that says "REPORT" that you can press which has you fill out a form that first lists some
reasons why you have not received your credits, then below that is a space where you can put in your E-mail address, Full Name, and comment. Upon filling one of these for each offer I did not receive Glu Credits for, I get an automated E-mail response shown below...

Dear SponsorPay user,

We would like to thank you for your inquiry. In order to process your
claim, we need some proof that you completed the offer successfully.

To help you send the right proof and get your credits faster, please review the texts below:

To show your participation, your registration, your purchase etc.
Simply send a screenshot of the email you received after completion - Please have the header (date, sender and receiver and full body text) visible, and if applicable, the amount paid.

To show that you completed a Survey or a Download
A screenshot (e.g. of the completed survey or your
desktop) can easily show that you completed the offer. Please make sure to have some identification details visible in the screenshot (e.g. an open email).

As soon as we have received your documents and can match the proof to your
offers 'requirements, we shall be happy to send you the missing credits!

If you have no way to prove your offer completion, simply reply to this email and let us know. If this is the case, we apologize that you received this automated response.

We value your time and appreciate your business!

Best regards,
Annelise
SponsorPay Support Team

When I respond and explain that I am not completing these tasks on a PC, but an ANDROID phone, the sponsors aren't sending me confirmation E-mails, and my phone doesn't take screenshots. it either turns the volume down, or shuts the screen down. To which I get this response:

Dear user,

Thank you for taking the time to contact our Support Team again.

Unfortunately, we cannot credit you without any valid proof.

Although it is unusual for our customers not to be credited automatically upon completion of an offer, we strongly advise keeping the confirmation of your participation until you get credited (it could be a welcome screen shot / an email / a survey result..)

If you have not received a confirmation email directly into your inbox, please check your spam folder.

We value your time and appreciate your business.

Best regards,
Patrick

In other words, "Oh, well. That's your problem!"

Below is a list of a few tasks for which I was not given Glu Credits. I believe the Glu Credits I am missing numbers in the the hundreds, if not thousands...:-(

PageId: 150617 -- MiuMeet - Live Online Dating
Req'd actions: Download and START

PageId: 82427 -- Jobs+
Req'd actions: Download and start.

PageId: 159635 -- Westbound
Req'd actions: Download and Reach Level 3

PageId: 165751 -- Dragon City

PageId: 166366 -- BeNaughty - Flirty Dating

PageId: 92608 -- Win Free McDonalds Lunch for a year
Req'd actions: Register using valid personal information

PageId: 164287 -- MobilePhoneSurvey
Req'd actions: Complete the survey

PageId: 164848 -- Samsung Galaxy S4
Req'd actions: Enter your valid email address and complete conta information.

PageId: 159245 -- Big 5 Sporting Goods - FB app
Req'd actions: Register for Big 5 FB app

PageId: 165637 -- $1500 Victoria Secret Spree
Req'd actions: Register with valid conctact information

PageID:103944 -- Cheap Car Insurance is Easy
Req'd actions: Submit only valid contact details to request a quote.

It would be nice if Glu would hold SponsorPay accountable for cheating its consumers out of Glu Credits they earned.

Comments

• Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Unfortunately, there is not anything we can do with regards to SponsorPay activities. We understand your frustration, but the only way anything can be done is through them. You may certainly submit a Customer Care ticket to formally document your process and your frustration. They will also have some visibility into your account which may assist your request with SponsorPay.
  • Options
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Unfortunately, there is not anything we can do with regards to SponsorPay activities. We understand your frustration, but the only way anything can be done is through them. You may certainly submit a Customer Care ticket to formally document your process and your frustration. They will also have some visibility into your account which may assist your request with SponsorPay.

Thank you for your timely response.

I'm not sure how much more energy I'm really willing to invest in this issue.

Some of the Glu Credits I listed were from before I had my Galaxy replaced through T-Mobile. therefor I probably have more than one customer ID...:-/

I'm hoping that others who may have had similar issues will read and respond to this thread, which may or may not lead to some action by Glu or SponsorPay in the future.

Time will tell.
  • Options
    Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    I submitted at least 20 tickets to sponsor pay, they responded pretty quick with cut/paste responses, just like you posted here. Out of the hundreds of credits due I finally received 81 I think. Gave up on them and found much more productive way to get credits.
  • Options
    ramtksramtks Registered Users 3 Posts
    @Kyra420: it's amazing that you were able to get a lot of glu credits without any cheats - would you mind telling me/us on how to go about it?! I'm also on Android in my S4.
  • Options
    Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    No cheat, to my knowledge no hack is available and truly none is needed. Android allows glu gold to be used between several games, so just a loop hole. Check your messages and enjoy!
  • Options
    WmCWmC Registered Users 218 Posts
    I am in full agreement. Credits for coin on Android is very erratic and is getting worse. I am on Android 4.3 and suspect that the core issue is os interface with the browser. Hardly worth bothering to try to review an app or run a survey which seems to defeat the purpose of the reward.
  • Options
    Here are two more of my failed attempts to get SponsorPay to give credits owed...

PageId: 182793 -- LifeLock Wallet

PageId: 181605 -- Papa Pear Saga

...and my response
    I installed the APP and started. Let me guess....you're going to cheat me out of these
    Glu Credits as well?

I will post their response IF it ever comes.

Interestingly enough, if you Google "SponsorPay Scam", you will see they have a history of doing this to people. I found several forum discussions about it. Sad.
  • Options
    Well, today I received the update with Region 8....

10 minutes into playing it I was given a 1-time-offer for an outlaw rifle that was on sale 82% off 1000 Glu Credits.

I could've had it for 178 Glu Credits... but I seeing that I only have 149 Glu Credits, I missed out !!!

THANKS FOR NOTHING SPONSOR-PAY!!!!

insulted.gif
  • Options
    mwrhgcmwrhgc Registered Users 134 Posts
    i have had the exact opposite experience with sponsorpay... when i dont get paid i send the support report, fill in minimum info. i get a timely response and i am immediately notified by email . then i just reply with a screenshot..of my app or email or a results page and i send.. i am always credited within a couple days...your problem is your sorry phone not sponsorpay, any device capable of holding the game should be able to take a screenshot. you spent as much time posting your inaccurate information as it does to get yourself a phone that works correctly.
  • Options
    IslanderIslander Registered Users 113 Posts
    Sponsor pay is making a bundle of money by sucking people in and not paying out. I bought 2 things, got credit for one and not the other. 50/50 chance? No thanks. Never will do another purchase to get gold. I bought so e things I needed from drugstore.com. Never got the credit.
  • Options
    Eric BEric B Registered Users 52 Posts
    Didn't read whole thread, BUT hold power button and home button SAME TIME Not the volume and home, and you have a screen shot u prolly have a jelly bean OS Android I have one , it drove me nuts till I googled screenshot with an Android now quit complaining and get your credits
    SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 3
  • Options
    mdjdmdjd Banned Users 33 Posts
    what's your **** problems? chill out bro and grow up for a bit, oh, above all, find a job, OK? stop being a crying baby and stay home without a job, social parasite aint good, OK?

Z1232K wrote: »
    To begin, I'd like to point out that this thread isn't intended to bash, flame, or offend anyone affiliated with Glu or the Deer Hunter 2014 development team.

It's very obvious that the DH2014 development team is filled with talented people who deserve credit for their hard work.

It is my hope that this thread my shed some light on a very aggravating issue so that it may be addressed in a manner that those affected will find acceptable.

I have been playing DH2014 for several months now. It has helped me kill idle time at work and entertained me on many rainy days and boring nights where there was nothing else to do. But it didn't take long to realize that Glu Credits play an important role in making weapon and accessory purchases, as well as speeding things up when you
    want to hunt RIGHT NOW. Unfortunately, Glu credits do not come very easily, generally speaking, a player would be hard pressed to earn more that 5 or 10 "free" Glu Credits on any given day. As a result, if you want to purchase some of the weapons or accessories, you can either break out your credit card, (sorry, can't afford it), or you can TRY and take advantage of SponsorPay's "free" Glu credit offers found when you press the "Get More Free Glu Credits" button.

Notice I put the word "FREE" in quotation marks? That is because in my opinion, something that requires you to give up your time, energy, E-mail, and other personal information is anything but "FREE".

Since downloading DH2014 4-5 months ago, , it has been a RARE occasion that I have EVER seen a payout over 37 Glu Credits.

Unfortunately, It looks as though I will never see them, despite having spent hours jumping through SponsorPay's hoops, at least those that seem reasonable.

When you download an APP or Complete a task and do not get paid for it, there is list of offers that you have chosen to do, it contains vendor information, the requirements to receive the credit, and the payout status. If you have an item that you haven't been paid for, there is a button that says "REPORT" that you can press which has you fill out a form that first lists some
    reasons why you have not received your credits, then below that is a space where you can put in your E-mail address, Full Name, and comment. Upon filling one of these for each offer I did not receive Glu Credits for, I get an automated E-mail response shown below...

When I respond and explain that I am not completing these tasks on a PC, but an ANDROID phone, the sponsors aren't sending me confirmation E-mails, and my phone doesn't take screenshots. it either turns the volume down, or shuts the screen down. To which I get this response:

In other words, "Oh, well. That's your problem!"

Below is a list of a few tasks for which I was not given Glu Credits. I believe the Glu Credits I am missing numbers in the the hundreds, if not thousands...:-(

PageId: 150617 -- MiuMeet - Live Online Dating

PageId: 82427 -- Jobs+

PageId: 159635 -- Westbound
    Req'd actions: Download and Reach Level 3

PageId: 165751 -- Dragon City

PageId: 166366 -- BeNaughty - Flirty Dating

PageId: 92608 -- Win Free McDonalds Lunch for a year
    Req'd actions: Register using valid personal information

PageId: 164287 -- MobilePhoneSurvey
    Req'd actions: Complete the survey

PageId: 164848 -- Samsung Galaxy S4
    Req'd actions: Enter your valid email address and complete conta information.

PageId: 159245 -- Big 5 Sporting Goods - FB app
    Req'd actions: Register for Big 5 FB app

PageId: 165637 -- $1500 Victoria Secret Spree
    Req'd actions: Register with valid conctact information

PageID:103944 -- Cheap Car Insurance is Easy
    Req'd actions: Submit only valid contact details to request a quote.

It would be nice if Glu would hold SponsorPay accountable for cheating its consumers out of Glu Credits they earned.
  • Options
    biggamepisalbiggamepisal Registered Users 115 Posts
    I refuse to participate in these scams. Fool me once... (They did)shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. No thanks. Keep your stupid thieving offers. Lies, all lies!
  • Options
    tatman5780tatman5780 Registered Users 1 Posts
    i had the same problems with sponcerpay and i was using an LG F6. and am still having the same problems with my brand new phone, LG G3. so you can stop being blinded by your personal good luck and see this for what it is.... a strait up scam. i've only been paid out on the game installs but noting else. i've sent screen shots and still nothing.

[/I][/B]
    mwrhgc wrote: »
    i have had the exact opposite experience with sponsorpay... when i dont get paid i send the support report, fill in minimum info. i get a timely response and i am immediately notified by email . then i just reply with a screenshot..of my app or email or a results page and i send.. i am always credited within a couple days...your problem is your sorry phone not sponsorpay, any device capable of holding the game should be able to take a screenshot. you spent as much time posting your inaccurate information as it does to get yourself a phone that works correctly.
  • Options
    jodmysterjodmyster Registered Users 1 Posts
    Kyra420 wrote: »
    I submitted at least 20 tickets to sponsor pay, they responded pretty quick with cut/paste responses, just like you posted here. Out of the hundreds of credits due I finally received 81 I think. Gave up on them and found much more productive way to get credits.

Hi, I wonder if you would enlighten me to your technique in getting glu credits?
  • Options
    jfakishjfakish Registered Users 2 Posts
    I purchased 125 glu credits for
    $ 4.99 and never received anything. Please send my credits
  • Options
    mwrhgc wrote: »

Thanks for letting us know you've had a positive experience. It's helpful for us to hear all sides.
  • Options
    Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    Thanks for letting us know you've had a positive experience. It's helpful for us to hear all sides.

I understand the need to accentuate the positive, but I think you are reaching (back) a bit with your reply. (LOL)

His post about sponserpay is about one week shy of being one year old. Is the use of sponserpay even relevant now?
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
  • Options
    I understand the need to accentuate the positive, but I think you are reaching (back) a bit with your reply. (LOL)

His post about sponserpay is about one week shy of being one year old. Is the use of sponserpay even relevant now?

LOL. Yeah, I missed the date on this thread. :D

SponsorPay is relevant insofar as the teams often change up the offerwalls.

But yeah, guilty of necroposting.
  • Options
    jimmy1968jimmy1968 Registered Users 6 Posts
    LOL. Yeah, I missed the date on this thread. :D

SponsorPay is relevant insofar as the teams often change up the offerwalls.

But yeah, guilty of necroposting.

Glu gets paid a few cents everytime you view a video. Don't let them blow smoke up your butt thinking its just sponsorpay or the other clowns. They know ****ed well you are getting screwed but they also know that none of you are going anywhere anytime soon. The only smart ones are the ones who never pay a penny to play the game or who do not fall for any scams other than viewing videos.
  • Options
    jimmy1968 wrote: »
    Glu gets paid a few cents everytime you view a video. Don't let them blow smoke up your butt thinking its just sponsorpay or the other clowns. They know ****ed well you are getting screwed but they also know that none of you are going anywhere anytime soon. The only smart ones are the ones who never pay a penny to play the game or who do not fall for any scams other than viewing videos.

Thanks for the feedback, Jimmy. Closing super old thread now.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.