Options

What happened with the Pachyderm Event?

Does any one knows what ****n happened with the Pachyderm Event? I've got the corresponding weapon hoping to use it at Region 10 but no fukn thing happened.

Comments

• Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Is the swearing really necessary?
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    jormed2009jormed2009 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Bu, bu, buuuuuuu Is it really necessary to avoid the question and to give a direct answer?
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Like Shep said, is the swearing really necessary tuff guy???
    Say What??
  • Options
    jormed2009 wrote: »
    Bu, bu, buuuuuuu Is it really necessary to avoid the question and to give a direct answer?

I don't work for Glu. So I don't feel the need to answer an ignorant persons question.
  • Options
    Yeah, sure, so thanks for nothing Mother Therese.
  • Options
    Timber ghostTimber ghost Registered Users 371 Posts
    Here's your direct answer-your no going to get an answer here.There are several people that are new to the forum,that feel a need to swear,dosent get them anywhere ,expect to get hammer by other players,self policing --lesson learned
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    I would have defended him on the swearing if he didnt come back with more rude comments afterwards, he has done the same thing on other threads, and I sure would like to never see him again, is there a way I can block him if glu doesnt?

Also, what is the answer to the pachyderm event, and which event was that again?
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Was a shotgun event promised when the pacyderm shotgun was won or was that the event the winning of the pacyderm?
    ( + )
  • Options
    Buuuuuuuuuuuuuu, I'm just loosing my new NO friends.
    Come on all of you are just so passionate about this stupid game. Go and get a life.
  • Options
    jormed2009 wrote: »
    Buuuuuuuuuuuuuu, I'm just loosing my new NO friends.
    Come on all of you are just so passionate about this stupid game. Go and get a life.

You just don't get it do you ,there just isn't tolerance for people like you. So for as getting a life,can I have your life?
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Wow, what a tool bag! Anyway, have you used the pachyderm shotgun in region 10 yet timber? I completely forgot I had it. I like my new region 10 shotgun a lot, I'm gonna miss you gripton barricade! :cool:
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Wow, what a tool bag! Anyway, have you used the pachyderm shotgun in region 10 yet timber? I completely forgot I had it. I like my new region 10 shotgun a lot, I'm gonna miss you gripton barricade! :cool:

I tried the pachyderm in region 10,did not like it,I would not recommend using it.dosent kill animals at mid to long range,plus only two shots ---I do like the new shotgun as well
  • Options
    PZOPZO Registered Users 260 Posts
    I never knew it was a PaCHyderm Event...
  • Options
    PZO wrote: »
    I never knew it was a PaCHyderm Event...

There never was a pachyderm event. The pachyderm shotgun was the reward for completing the region 8 rifle event.
  • Options
    PZOPZO Registered Users 260 Posts
    OK....glad I got my Pachy then :-)
  • Options
    karokaro Registered Users 2 Posts
    im having problem to continue the game... i upgrade the rifle and i can't accept EQUIP IT!! please i need help love this game