PLEASE give us a status of the Android Update

What is the status of the Spring Outbreak for Android users.
Are we going to get another update to fix all of the problems we still have:

Unable to equipped any of the region 10 guns (assault rifle, or pistol)

We have not receive any platinum eagles for the hunts we completed (1 for each hunt in region 7 and 2 for each hunt in region 9)

If we started the region nine hunts before the first fix we have to purchase the region 9 pistol for 288 gold instead of the one time offer price of 159 gold.

can you give us an update it has been two days and have not heard anything from the Ticket I submitted.

Comments

• boshellboshell Registered Users 4 Posts
    I agree..completed botbthe region 7&9 pistol series and received nothing..not the eagles or weapons promised..also completed the spring break zombie hunts with end results the same..PLEASE let us know when people using android OS can play this game with same opportunities as those on Apples devices..
  • DurmattiDurmatti Registered Users 13 Posts
    Yep this sucks, can we at least get confirmation they know about they issue?
  • PZOPZO Registered Users 260 Posts
    YeaH...cuz this really suckz!
  • IRUBASHIRUBASH Registered Users 31 Posts
    Sucks bigtime. Rewards not given. :(
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Here is confirmation that we know about the issue and the team is working to address it. We will let you know when we have more information.
  • theangeliitheangelii Registered Users 123 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Here is confirmation that we know about the issue and the team is working to address it. We will let you know when we have more information.
    you gave us confirmation on March 31st
    it is now April 6 and we still do not have a resolution
    is this issue going to be resolved before the spring hunt is over
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Man, Glu has a lot of reading to do Monday morning, let's hope the do so!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • DurmattiDurmatti Registered Users 13 Posts
    This needs to be sorted BEFORE the New region is out
  • IndyHorseLoverIndyHorseLover Registered Users 6 Posts
    I just started Region 6 & am in the middle of the "Hidden Region" at the same time so I'm guessing I'll be able to do the 'Zombie Zone' soon. So after hearing all your many concerns I'm wondering if I should play that Zombie thing at all?! What's everyone's opinions on that?
    Also, I'm playing DH 2014 on both my new Samsung Gallaxy Mini Tablet as well as my Kindle Fire. I just today found my Kindle, and all the new regions & great updates that I just recently had to download onto my Samsung aren't even mentioned AT ALL on my Kindle version of Deer Hunt 2014! If I wasn't already playing in the new locations (regions) I'd never even know that they existed! Is that just temporary or does everyone forced to only download apps directly from Amazon Store just S.O.L.?
  • theangeliitheangelii Registered Users 123 Posts
    please give us an update on this
    theangelii wrote: »
    What is the status of the Spring Outbreak for Android users.
    Are we going to get another update to fix all of the problems we still have:

Unable to equipped any of the region 10 guns (assault rifle, or pistol)

We have not receive any platinum eagles for the hunts we completed (1 for each hunt in region 7 and 2 for each hunt in region 9)

If we started the region nine hunts before the first fix we have to purchase the region 9 pistol for 288 gold instead of the one time offer price of 159 gold.

can you give us an update it has been two days and have not heard anything from the Ticket I submitted.
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Which issue is still awaiting an update? The outbreak was live on Android and players could go play through and receive their rewards.
  • luneyluney Registered Users 4 Posts
    The issue that both I and my wife are having on our Galaxy S-4 is that the game will not open at all. It usually makes it past checking for updates and then to preparing deer hunter with the music before immediately closing. I have tried all of the steps in the support thread to no avail. It has been almost 2 weeks now and this is seriously angering both of us. Please help?
  • brushmaster78brushmaster78 Registered Users 21 Posts
    luney wrote: »
    The issue that both I and my wife are having on our Galaxy S-4 is that the game will not open at all. It usually makes it past checking for updates and then to preparing deer hunter with the music before immediately closing. I have tried all of the steps in the support thread to no avail. It has been almost 2 weeks now and this is seriously angering both of us. Please help?
    Have you tried deleting the game data?