Options

Well this Bites

KazamattaKazamatta Registered Users 2 Posts
I started playing DH 2014 after some friends finally talked me into it. Played for a little while finished the first 30 hunts the first 4 of 5 trophy hunts in region 1. Now I need to upgrade rifle to go further but cant do other hunts without the assault rifle. I go buy it dang few hundred cash short. Ok maybe I can redo hunts...nope. k well this bites. Game was fun, while short lived in my playbook. Guess I wont be playing past level 7 cause i sure as heck aint spending money on this game. So as I said it was fun for the 1hr to 1hr 30 min it took to get to level 7 but im done now until something is implemented where you constantly farm more cash when in need.

Comments

• Options
    LosLos Registered Users 263 Posts
    I'm on region 8 and still don't have an assault rifle. The contract hunts get you all the cash you need to play this game. Gold bars can be awarded for bounties and in the free gold section. You don't have to spend a dime. If your trying to finish the game fast, you'll have to spend real money!

Slow down and try to enjoy it!!!
  • Options
    KazamattaKazamatta Registered Users 2 Posts
    yea i just relized i can do contract hunts without the assault rifle i thought they were like the trophy hunts where whatever it shows is what u need.
  • Options
    LosLos Registered Users 263 Posts
    Check out the bounties. I like to stay in each region until I fill the bounty for that region. This will ensure you make enough hunter bucks for all necessary upgrades. Don't use the gold!! You'll need it later. If you use it up on upgrades and constant energy refills, you might not have enough if you want to upgrade to the faster rifles and the zombie hunts
  • Options
    DebDeb Registered Users 25 Posts
    Don't give up so soon, the next time you run into a snag. Geez!
  • Options
    Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    Take your time. THINK. Enjoy

Sunny
    Drink more beer. :cool: