Shooting Range - Suggestion

charles.glunt@gmail.com

DH2014 is awesome barely can put it down, but the reason I do is because I am out of energy and watch so many videos for free gold, until I am nauseated by them.

Your team has done awesome with the game and graphics.a suggestion is put a range level of the game as well (if this has already been suggested,I am sorry to repeat it again). A Range Time Level could be really enjoyable to pass the time while the player is waiting for his energy to restore. You could have multiple distance targets, multiple targets, and different levels/stages for the weapons just for people to practice. It could even be cool to add a little in in incentive to use the range...doing a range session could earn a player a reward (1 or a couple gold, a consumable, or energy) as well; maybe make some of the targets representations of the item (battery, money, gold, energy, etc. This suggestion would keep people on your game longer which would mean more data usage and more money cell company is making because of the usage. I am not a big add fan while playing a game, but in this level you could have some adds to bring in revenue for you as well.

i guess that is enough of my thoughts....I probably earned a couple energy cells so do a couple more hunts.

Comments

• Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    Great idea! The new users always have the best ideas.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    That would be a great feature! Something to do to pass time, or just to take a break from hunting. I know that I go to the range before I go for a week long deer hunt. Throw in some incentives, and it would open up the game even MORE!!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • brushmaster78brushmaster78 Registered Users 21 Posts
    That is a really good idea! I like it a lot.
  • PZOPZO Registered Users 260 Posts
    Fantastic idea!!!!
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    One more 'Yes' vote.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Practice range to try out new upgrades before purchasing sounds even better to me
    ( + )
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    I like the try before you buy, idea, but you know that won't happen! That concept is very rare here in the states! But it would be nice.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Wives especially lol!
    ( + )