Trophy hunts - too easy!!!

LosLos Registered Users 263 Posts
All the upgrades, all the hype in the descriptions of there majesty and ferocious reputation, and then there they are out in the open just standing there. I zoom in and take a simple shot and it's over.
Not one difficult hunt in the trophy series yet. It's a bit of a letdown!!

Suggestion to glu: make it a challenge to get to the next region with a little more movement in the trophy hunts or possibly a charging predator shot.

Thanks for a great game, I'm really enjoying it

Comments

• todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    I have had only one that was hidden really well, it was "zenith" I think he was in region 9. Took me 3 times, but when I found him I used a hollow point. I wanted to brain him, but had to settle for the heart shot.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    I love the game and play it daily, but do have to admit that the trophy hunts were anti-climatic.
    Facebook player
  • straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Trophy hunts are too static Ideally some more time needs to be added so you can hunt for prey not rely on the animal been stood in front of you stalking needs to feature more in hunts
    ( + )
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Trophy hunts are too static Ideally some more time needs to be added so you can hunt for prey not rely on the animal been stood in front of you stalking needs to feature more in hunts

I agree with the more time to stalk idea.

Since the trophy animals always look a little bit different than the standard animals I think it would be interesting to have a bunch of the same type of animal in the hunt and you would have to find the slightly different trophy animal. And maybe the descriptions that say the trophy animal is the biggest, baddest one of the heard/pack, we could see a few animals competing for 2nd place in the background?
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Timber ghostTimber ghost Registered Users 371 Posts
    I agree ,and had suggested the same thing a while ago
  • Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    I've killed Skoll about 78 times now. Good money, almost 19K per brain shot. Also helps with bounties.
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • Jesus LivesJesus Lives Registered Users 123 Posts
    To make the game more challenging try playing it blindfolded. Others may try playing while a screaming child sits on your lap. One may set their pants leg on fire to increase the intensity level and also offer up a more focused demeanor.
    Jesus you having an out of body experiance...
    ( + )
  • Jesus LivesJesus Lives Registered Users 123 Posts
    Jesus you having an out of body experiance...
    Nope. Just trying to help where I can. : )
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    I agree ,and had suggested the same thing a while ago

I knew I had heard it before from someone. I'll just keep bringing up ideas people have written about and maybe Glu will see the demand. Cheers to good ideas!
    iPhone 4, usually.
    Sunny Thai wrote: »
    I've killed Skoll about 78 times now. Good money, almost 19K per brain shot. Also helps with bounties.

How do you kill an animal in a trophy hunt more than once?
    Facebook player
  • Timber ghostTimber ghost Registered Users 371 Posts
    blue ridge wrote: »
    How do you kill an animal in a trophy hunt more than once?

If a heart shot is required,take a brain shot,body shot,etc --fail the hint and repeat
    Well, I just earned 18K killing Skoll with a brain shot. Not really a hunter buck bargain, though. They count as two lives and almost all of the contract hunts are over 9K.
    Facebook player
  • TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    blue ridge wrote: »
    Not really a hunter buck bargain, though. They count as two lives and almost all of the contract hunts are over 9K.

stupid.gif
    Say What??
    Two energy bars/whatever. Seems to come out in the wash, at best.
    Facebook player
    Please add more time for stalking prey in trophy events with prey hidden amongst scenary like a proper stalking hunt to find correct prey other animals should be mixed in so recognition of animal comes into play
    ( + )
  • biggamepisalbiggamepisal Registered Users 115 Posts
    Jesus lives, you are a nut job. A loveable one mind you, but... You come up with the strangest thought processes sometime. :-)