Options

Complete bounties in Deer Hunter 2014

I've completed all the bounties except for the "mass consumption". I mean, I can complete that. But why should I. I think its better to save all the energy drinks/batteries/animal calls etc.
I have only used 13 since the bounties started, so I have not even got the second star in that bounty.

What would you other guys do? Is there someone on the forum that knows if anything happens when you complete all the bounties?

Have a nice day. Regards,

vixxetrixxe aka Från Plassn.

Comments

• Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    There is at least one person that completed all of the bounties. They said they didn't get anything for completing them all. I only have 2 of the bounties left. The heart shots and the consumables.

Sheppeck aka navy7060
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    vixxetrixxevixxetrixxe Registered Users 3 Posts
    Ok. Well then I dont think I will ever complete the last bounty. I'm like a horder or what not. I save what I have. And in the game it's those precious things.

How is it going with the heart shots? Region 2 is a lot of Kudus and Oryx's that is easy (from the front) to shoot heart shots at. But I must say that the moose-hunts is the best. They run pretty slowly and are a big animal. I also hunt moose in real life, so it feels like training.
  • Options
    I finished the heart shots. I got most of them on the club hunts. A lot more of a challenge hitting the hearts on a moving target.
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    I'm getting close to two stars for brains and neck shots hearts need nearly 300 to complete but head need 1200 near enough overkill about 800 to go bounties have been a great addition to the game and the glu coin have helped a lot!
    ( + )
  • Options
    I am hoping more bounties get added or the bounties reset. The bounties have been a great addition.
  • Options
    vixxetrixxevixxetrixxe Registered Users 3 Posts
    When I started the thread my hope was that I would get an answer like "yeah, it starts all over when you finish it all". So yes, I also hoped that it would reset or something, it´s was nice with the bounties.

Straightshooter: Muskoxes is a nice animal for neck shots. Also some big animal in the lost temple. Dont remember the name. It was an animal I've never heard of. I can come back to that later, if you care.

And what is those glu coins you r talking about?
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    I think I know the beast you mean in hidden temple almost like an oxen of some sort as to the glu coin its the bounty rewards for completing them I'm hoping an easter event in hidden region will bring opportunity to earn platinum eagles for upgrading barton bow and maybe an update will add further bounties I also play dh reloaded a prequel to dh2014 and that has loads of bounties except they're confusingly called challenges in dh reloaded instead!
    ( + )
  • Options
    TMan2TMan2 Registered Users 35 Posts
    I would love to see more bounties added. Maybe not reset, as it would probably get monotonous. I would love to see some time challenge bounties, like kill 12 spurwing ducks in a certain amount of time.
  • Options
    Smack31Smack31 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Why do the Spurwig Ducks in Region 10, when killed with an assault rifle, not count towards the "kill ducks with an assault rifle" bounty?
  • Options
    Hectic skiHectic ski Registered Users 5 Posts
    Because it is technically a goose even though it is called a duck.
  • Options
    GAMESLAYERGAMESLAYER Registered Users 92 Posts
    Because they are NOT ducks. They are geese.