Options

MPoints question. Need little help.

don1923don1923 Registered Users 46 Posts
Anyone know a way to get all my M points? I have thousands to redeem but they expire before I can get them.
It keeps saying tank is full. I really want the points so I can buy something with huge money. Like 300,000 points. But at this rate I'm looking at 2 years....any thoughts or suggestions? Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    M points only lets you redeem (earn) 1000 points a day before the full message. It will take you quite a while to get those in the "bank" so you can use them in the m point store or for sweepstakes.
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    can you please educate me on what "M Points" are. I feel like you are talking about a different game.
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    can you please educate me on what "M Points" are. I feel like you are talking about a different game.

It is an added feature on android devices; dh 2014 is one app these m point things can be earned in.
  • Options
    don1923don1923 Registered Users 46 Posts
    Thanks for the reply...I've spent a couple thousand on sweepstakes, never won a thing. and I donated to wounded for my fellow Brothers in Arms. Now I'm saving..but I found out that they expire after a bit. I had one category that had like (10) hundred pointers. Today I should have had a few left but they are gray now. Can't get em. Always some **** catch. They got it figured to the minute for us non,hackers.
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    These have suddenly appeared on my game, so I guess they've been launched in the UK now. Thing is, I never wanted them there and never will, so why can't I opt out? I can turn off the collection of points, but that annoying little green box still hangs about and I want it gone! Could be a game deletion happening if I'm not given the choice to fully remove it....
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    I've tried, I couldn't get it to go away. However I did win a $100 dollar gift card for Amazon. Came close to home depot gift cards twice, so it said. I just kept on clearing it out on a daily basis.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx