Options

open season sponser clayton & westin

straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
So clayton & westin weapons put to good use soon but after easter maybe?
( + )

Comments

• Options
    Westin bullseye maybe?
    ( + )
  • Options
    Timber ghostTimber ghost Registered Users 371 Posts
    Be prepared for possible required weapons and specials on weapons
  • Options
    Westin products in all four categories of weapon and clayton in three so be interesting to find out what weapon category the event covers no clayton bow as yet! Window for a pistol x-bow ;)
    ( + )
  • Options
    marcus715marcus715 Registered Users 24 Posts
    I just went and fully upgraded all of the Weston and Clayton guns that I have but there are 5 rifles and 3 shotguns that I don't have cause they require glu credits.. I hope the event doesn't require any of them or at least puts them on sale!
  • Options
    Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    There is no doubt we will be required to buy guns with gold bars...... Thankfully the game has been very generous offering gold. In one day I was able to get 100. Have been averaging almost 50 a day the last two weeks! It's been great. I have 3000 gold bars so I'm ready to purchase whatever guns are needed. :)
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • Options
    Seen prey for open season event deer & blackbear so far
    ( + )
  • Options
    biggamepisalbiggamepisal Registered Users 115 Posts
    I'm with Eli the hunter. Thanks Glu for making the procurement of gold and eagles a little more reasonable lately. Impressive.
  • Options
    I do feel more specials rotation would be better with daily specials instead of same offer day after day the ability to purchase more weapons makes contract hunts different to play as new weapon different challenge to contract hunts
    ( + )
  • Options
    MenipoMenipo Registered Users 218 Posts
    There is no doubt we will be required to buy guns with gold bars...... Thankfully the game has been very generous offering gold. In one day I was able to get 100. Have been averaging almost 50 a day the last two weeks! It's been great. I have 3000 gold bars so I'm ready to purchase whatever guns are needed. :)

Lucky you! Do not forget that there are players, like me, who are out of the US and have no access to the ads that award free gold so easily. We struggle collecting bars one by one by watching videos (not available every day) and completing bounties. I am almost done with the bounties and after buying the Elite pistol needed for the zombi event and the Hauer Cog I have less than 600 gold bars.

So, GLU, please take that in mind if new weapons have to be bought with gold bars/coins for the next event ... Thanks
  • Options
    I'm glad its not just me although some videos string together I'm mostly lucky to get one or two a day in england and with four bounties to complete my glu count isn't looking too rosy for next event wondered if I was doing something wrong..
    ( + )
  • Options
    MenipoMenipo Registered Users 218 Posts
    I'm glad its not just me although some videos string together I'm mostly lucky to get one or two a day in england and with four bounties to complete my glu count isn't looking too rosy for next event wondered if I was doing something wrong..

No, you are not doing anything wrong. Our US peers can earn up to 50 golds every day by requesting quotes for insurance policies they are not interested on, or downloading apps that are immediately removed. For the rest of the world the quest for gold is a titanic effort. :(

I hope that GLU will take that into account when pricing the weapons that will be probably required for the next event. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    biggamepisalbiggamepisal Registered Users 115 Posts
    Good stuff Menipo and I would echo that challenge to Glu.
  • Options
    Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    Menipo wrote: »
    No, you are not doing anything wrong. Our US peers can earn up to 50 golds every day by requesting quotes for insurance policies they are not interested on, or downloading apps that are immediately removed. For the rest of the world the quest for gold is a titanic effort. :(

I hope that GLU will take that into account when pricing the weapons that will be probably required for the next event. :rolleyes:

If ever glu allows gold bar sharing hit me up, I'd be glad to share with you. Sorry they don't give you the same opportunity for gold as we in the states have.
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool: