Options

Kudu Bounty in Standard Region 2: N. Africa

LCPL4LifeLCPL4Life Registered Users 3 Posts
So, loving the game so far, especially my new bow from the Hidden Region. Plus I saved up and got the rifle for region 8 unlocked and maxed out before I even unlocked region 6. However being the "completionist" freak that I am I find myself focusing on completing bounties now as I progress ie. Taking the brain shot when the current contract doesn't require specific shot placement. I find myself at a little bit of an issue, the bounty for North Africa (Standard Region 2) is to kill a total of 75 Kudu for rewards. I completed all of the series hunts and obviously the trophy hunts as well, but this leaves me at only 25 killed. So I figure I just need to do the basic contracts for the region until I have it complete, but I draw the line at 100 attempts. 10 full energy bars spent on those contracts, just doing them until I finally get one for Kudu. Here I sit though, still at 25 out of 75 for the bounty and not once did I get a Kudu contract. I'm somewhat hoping that someone else is in the same situation as I and that it isn't just that my luck is that terrible. If anyone else is in the same boat please, for my sanity, let me know. Also if anyone knows how to solve this problem contact me as well.

By the way, my platform is android. Galaxy S4 to be specific..... If it matters.

Semper Fi
Semper Fi

Comments

• Options
    Limey77Limey77 Registered Users 3 Posts
    It seems kudu are fairly rare in N Africa! It took me 38 contract hunts to finally get a stampede hunt with eight of them.

Just keep trying and it will come, but remember that when it does arrive only kill seven of the kudu, then fail the hunt. The kudu will count toward the bounty and then you can just restart and kill another seven. Should be able to get three stars in eight hunts then.
  • Options
    So it is just terrible luck.... Very well then, thank you.
    Semper Fi
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    4Life, you're in for it if you keep your "completionist"/"competitiveness"....check back in when you've reached two stars on the last 8 of the bounties section. Practice makes perfect and all, but variety is the spice of life!
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    Ask and you shall receive.
    I give up at 100 attempts, look all over the forums if this is a common thing.
    I create a thread asking for help and I get it.
    Reassured my game isn't broken I return to North Africa in my quest to find the elusive Kudu.
    I complete 2 miscellaneous contracts and get a new one; stampede hunt, kill 12 of the little buggers.....

I feel like a fool, but at least I finally found where they were all hiding haha.

Thanks for the tip and assistance you two.
    Semper Fi
  • Options
    don1923don1923 Registered Users 46 Posts
    LCPL4Life wrote: »
    Ask and you shall receive.
    I give up at 100 attempts, look all over the forums if this is a common thing.
    I create a thread asking for help and I get it.
    Reassured my game isn't broken I return to North Africa in my quest to find the elusive Kudu.
    I complete 2 miscellaneous contracts and get a new one; stampede hunt, kill 12 of the little buggers.....

I feel like a fool, but at least I finally found where they were all hiding haha.

Thanks for the tip and assistance you two.

you should have just killed 11 and kept playing till you filled it