I need a DH anonymous meeting!!!

LosLos Registered Users 263 Posts
I'm hooked! I've got it bad. I find myself planning my work day around my energy refills, so i won't miss out on any hunts! I think the search for free gold is just as addicting as the hunting. The Olive Garden has been very good to me, been there twice this week, so the ads are working.

Thanks GLU, I'm really enjoying the game!

Comments

• SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I have got over 600 gold in the last 4 days. And most of it is from the OG ad.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    I thought I had it bad when I have the FB on the PC, the Ipad and I phone going all at the same time!!!
    Say What??
  • possumpossum Registered Users 38 Posts
    I have never saw a olive garden video for gold.....
  • LosLos Registered Users 263 Posts
    I'm thinking about downloading DH enhanced, so I don't have as much wait time.
    I didn't get the good offer on the cog, had to give 650 gold bars, luckily, I picked up almost 800 bars from Olive Garden this week!!
  • SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Looks like the Olive Garden ad might be coming to an end. I only got the ad a few times today.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    The forum is a good place to pick up gameplay tips while energy bar slowly tops up also when updates arrive I like to check forum for advice on what upgrades required for best progress
    ( + )
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Los wrote: »
    The Olive Garden has been very good to me, been there twice this week, so the ads are working.

Thanks GLU, I'm really enjoying the game!

Glad you're enjoying the game! The Olive Garden ad thing is funny. ;)