Options

Multi region rifles

Danny89Danny89 Registered Users 25 Posts
Glu, please put multi region rifles on sale one day they're incredible high prized. I've never owned one and would like to try one of them out. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    LosLos Registered Users 263 Posts
    I purchased the timberwolf for 120 gold bars when I first started, and it was a great rifle.
  • Options
    120?? Wow that was cheap. How did you get it for that prize?
  • Options
    LosLos Registered Users 263 Posts
    One time offer in region 1
  • Options
    mdjdmdjd Banned Users 33 Posts
    Danny89 wrote: »
    Glu, please put multi region rifles on sale one day they're incredible high prized. I've never owned one and would like to try one of them out. Thanks

Find a real job and get $ paid, OK? Stop whining and crying over guns, no job, no guns, OK? Crying baby.
  • Options
    For your information I have a job I'm not gonna spend real money on this game and I'm not whining so get lost you ****
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    The multi region rifles usually go on sale right before a new region comes out. But in my opinion they aren't a good buy. You can always get a one time offer on the gold rifle when a new region comes out. I purchased the region 10 cog rifle for 180 gold.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    The multi region rifles usually go on sale right before a new region comes out. But in my opinion they aren't a good buy. You can always get a one time offer on the gold rifle when a new region comes out. I purchased the region 10 cog rifle for 180 gold.

not the multi-region rifles, they don't go on sale. In fact I was hoping the region 9-10 rifle goes on sale and then when region 10 came out, the rifle disappeared completely off the rifles list. And I don't know why these rifles always cost 2800 gold coins (some mystical number?)
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    not the multi-region rifles, they don't go on sale. In fact I was hoping the region 9-10 rifle goes on sale and then when region 10 came out, the rifle disappeared completely off the rifles list. And I don't know why these rifles always cost 2800 gold coins (some mystical number?)

Are you sure? I thought the last 2 multi region rifles went on sale before the next region came out.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    I think multi region rifles dissappear from weapons shop when region 11 updates the region 10 cog will be on sale at lower glu price most prob
    ( + )
  • Options
    biggamepisalbiggamepisal Registered Users 115 Posts
    mdjd, most of us have jobs and good paying ones. Incidentally, we are interested I using it wisely to raise families and realize dreams. It would be nice to have multi region guns on sale occasionally. With that said, I haven't ever needed one and for the price I don't think they are really worth it.
  • Options
    Assault rifle and a high cap mag or shotgun far more useful for contract hunts rifles only get dusted off for trophy hunts which don't last very long so rifles I choosethe hunter bucks as they get the job done and aren't wannabe assault rifles
    ( + )
  • Options
    Region 10-11 rifle even looks like a chicago typewriter albeit not a carbine version!
    ( + )