Options

Barehanded Fights

Jesus LivesJesus Lives Registered Users 123 Posts
Why not have a region where we kill animals with our bare hands? Might be a challenge but im sure it will be fun!

Comments

• Options
    biggamepisalbiggamepisal Registered Users 115 Posts
    I could count on you to come up with some more useless drivel. And before you tell me how mean I'm being... You opened the door.
  • Options
    I could count on you to come up with some more useless drivel. And before you tell me how mean I'm being... You opened the door.
    we all have opinions.
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    I thought this was deer hunter, not caveman deer hunter! Crawl back into your cave and make fire!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    todfoxx wrote: »
    I thought this was deer hunter, not caveman deer hunter! Crawl back into your cave and make fire!
    and yet we have bears, boars, ducks... Who would have thought.
  • Options
    don1923don1923 Registered Users 46 Posts
    I wann catch or shoot some of the jumping bass ! Gimme a net and I will toss in a butterfly or 2.
  • Options
    vid666vid666 Registered Users 76 Posts
    don1923 wrote: »
    I wann catch or shoot some of the jumping bass ! Gimme a net and I will toss in a butterfly or 2.
    I spent a good 10 minutes trying to shoot a jumping fish in that stream hoping they put in an easter egg for us but no such luck. I guess more than one of us have had the same thought. Lol.
  • Options
    vid666 wrote: »
    I spent a good 10 minutes trying to shoot a jumping fish in that stream hoping they put in an easter egg for us but no such luck. I guess more than one of us have had the same thought. Lol.

Yeah I tried that too for same reason.
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    I've tried to shoot the fish and bugs be cool to score a dragon fly but they don't register hits same as some hunts have random flights of birds overhead pity they don't count would make for an added bonus glu maybe?
    ( + )
  • Options
    I think we should score bonus points for extra kills after mission is completed. I get extra kills all the time.
  • Options
    animalanimal Registered Users 12 Posts
    This is the best idea I've seen in a long time. I did t think they would go for it, but it is a go! I would suggest also don't wear clothing, the creatures we are killing are naked as far as I can tell at least. it is not fair.
    thank you for great ideas, I can't wait for this barehanded region. What is the scheduled release date?