Options

Clayton force

garymckinnon31garymckinnon31 Registered Users 176 Posts
They have a sale on the Clayton for 455 coins. Does anyone think that is a good price. Just wondering

Comments

• Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I bought the Clayton force for 680 gold. And don't regret paying that much. It is my favorite shotgun. So 455 to me is a great price for the shotgun.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    WmCWmC Registered Users 218 Posts
    They have a sale on the Clayton for 455 coins. Does anyone think that is a good price. Just wondering
    It looked like a fairly good price so i paid it but I was getting good mileage out of the region 9 shotgun so was in no hurry to part with hard won gold. So far, the performance is not much different than the region 9 shotgun that I upgraded from.
  • Options
    LosLos Registered Users 263 Posts
    I'm still killing everything on the screen in region 10 with my gripton barricade, and have not even upgraded anything but the capacity
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    I've a strong gut feeling that this gun will be a requirement for the upcoming event.
  • Options
    garymckinnon31garymckinnon31 Registered Users 176 Posts
    I have the barricade and having no problems but like pistof says it might be needed for the next update. But I do think it is a good price.
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    If it is a requirement for the next event you might want to wait a few days. You might get a one time offer when the next event comes out.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool: