Olive Garden

Lanai HunterLanai Hunter Registered Users 22 Posts
There back!! Olive Garden's 16 second ads are back.

Comments

• Jesus LivesJesus Lives Registered Users 123 Posts
    There back!! Olive Garden 16 second ads are back.

Oh that's cool. Thanks for the heads up.
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Is there something about these that's special? Just curious since they seem to come up a lot. :)
  • Lanai HunterLanai Hunter Registered Users 22 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Is there something about these that's special? Just curious since they seem to come up a lot. :)

There's a lot of ads and their short.
    There's a lot ads and their short.

Ah, okay. So it's not like it's just a really good ad or something. :D
  • SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Ah, okay. So it's not like it's just a really good ad or something. :D

The ad does make me hungry. I have watched it over 600 times. And as soon as my island gets an OG I fully intend on going there for dinner.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    The ad does make me hungry. I have watched it over 600 times. And as soon as my island gets an OG I fully intend on going there for dinner.

LOLOLOL. I bet Olive Garden is stoked on that viewership. :D
    Same here Sheppeck, but it will be while before I see an OG on Lanai.
    An OG is supposed to be built here on Oahu next year.
    There back!! Olive Garden's 16 second ads are back.
    I just had some pasta!
  • possumpossum Registered Users 38 Posts
    I have never had a og ad pop up...I scrolled thru the entire ads...100's of useless surveys all I ever see....sad thing is there are probably 8 og in 100 mile radius of me....never saw a kmart video either and there are kmarts around also......
    Has anyone had problems with the Kmart banner? It does not award any gold bars after clicking on it.
    Has anyone had problems with the Kmart banner? It does not award any gold bars after clicking on it.[/

I clicked on the kmart and Sears ads and didn't get any gold about an hour ago. Maybe it had to do with my internet connection being slow.
    possum wrote: »
    I have never had a og ad pop up...I scrolled thru the entire ads...100's of useless surveys all I ever see....sad thing is there are probably 8 og in 100 mile radius of me....never saw a kmart video either and there are kmarts around also......

Click on the button on the upper left corner. You can then select videos or free. Saves a lot if time scrolling through the ads that cost money. Not sure why you would not get the same ads as someone else in the US. What device are you playing on? Maybe that makes a difference.
  • TMan2TMan2 Registered Users 35 Posts
    possum wrote: »

You are all just lucky your not in Canada, we have very few ads, or videos compared to you Americans. We may have 1-2 videos to watch a week.
    TMan2 wrote: »
    You are all just lucky your not in Canada, we have very few ads, or videos compared to you Americans. We may have 1-2 videos to watch a week.

That's not fair. Hopefully it will change for you guys soon.
  • possumpossum Registered Users 38 Posts
    Click on the button on the upper left corner. You can then select videos or free. Saves a lot if time scrolling through the ads that cost money. Not sure why you would not get the same ads as someone else in the US. What device are you playing on? Maybe that makes a difference.

Im on android....I have screen that pops up first says video but all it is videos of goofy games on google play
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    Has anyone had problems with the Kmart banner? It does not award any gold bars after clicking on it.

The Kmart ad just freezes on me where I have to reboot the phone. I also do not get the gold for it either.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • cabbagecabbage Registered Users 16 Posts
    My new girlfriend is a Puerto Rican writer. :)
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    The Kmart ad just freezes on me where I have to reboot the phone. I also do not get the gold for it either.
    On my iPhone 5 I have to tap the bottom of the screen where the 2 gold banner is supposed to be. If you do that the banner will show and then you can get the 2 gold.
    On my iPhone 5 I have to tap the bottom of the screen where the 2 gold banner is supposed to be. If you do that the banner will show and then you can get the 2 gold.

Thanks for the tip Sheppeck, I hate to see those gold bars go to waste.
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts

Thanks, I'll try that next time. I just did the IOS update on my phone then tried the kmart ad and it worked normally.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool: