hidden region 2

straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
Weapon suggestions for hidden region two, I'd like to see throwing knives like kukuri added as well as tomahawks make useful back ups for close range attacks as 2nd loadout to bows! Bows terrible close up attacks!
( + )

Comments

• straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    0r at the very least a pistol crossbow would be appreciated
    ( + )
  • One shot one killOne shot one kill Registered Users 2 Posts
    Is there 2nd hidden region ? How do i get there ? I finish all 10 region , and the 1st hidden ! I have all wepon there is. Where ?
  • cabbagecabbage Registered Users 16 Posts
    There isn't on yet. These were just suggestions WHEN it comes to fruition.
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    0r at the very least a pistol crossbow would be appreciated
    Let it go man!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
    At least you noticed toddfoxx! Was hoping sending glu subliminal message..hypnotherapy via forum but I'll stop now to appease you
    ( + )
    No,no I was just teasing.. you may get your wish!
    Just realised in hidden temple the flares and campfires don't register as heat sources using infa red shame as they should temporarily create a white hot glare when viewed through infared to add to realism and make choosing prey awah from other heat sources when using infared a good precaution
    ( + )
    Zoomed in on the moon through westin bullseye and x-bow and the clouds now move as you adjust the zoom this is a big improvement over previously nothing changed when zoom was adjusted if you wonder why I bother to look at moon in hidden region its a good way to check out stability of the weapon as the wander of the crosshair is contrasted against the bright moon
    ( + )
  • Jesus LivesJesus Lives Registered Users 123 Posts
    Weapon suggestions for hidden region two, I'd like to see throwing knives like kukuri added as well as tomahawks make useful back ups for close range attacks as 2nd loadout to bows! Bows terrible close up attacks!

Great ideas. A stun gun would also be great.
    Why not the pepper spray from your purse!
  • Jesus LivesJesus Lives Registered Users 123 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Why not the pepper spray from your purse!
    Oh man you are hilarious.
  • animalanimal Registered Users 12 Posts
    Yes. I think the barehanded feature is actually Hidden Region 2.
  • Timber ghostTimber ghost Registered Users 371 Posts

Please explain the purpose or advantage of a stun gun. Oh wait a minute I think I figured it out --you need the stun gun to slow the animals down to get the kills --right? Or you could use it on yourself when you play,sort of like the sports drink effect in the game
  • brushmaster78brushmaster78 Registered Users 21 Posts
    Please explain the purpose or advantage of a stun gun. Oh wait a minute I think I figured it out --you need the stun gun to slow the animals down to get the kills --right? Or you could use it on yourself when you play,sort of like the sports drink effect in the game
    Hahahaha! That's a good one!
    A gun that fires a net to capture live game from a helicopter for tagging would be good similar to stun/ dart gun suggestion as animals are gps.tagged in real life or if injured darted to administer medical treatment
    ( + )