Open season

Rerun22Rerun22 Registered Users 5 Posts
What do y'all think of the open season event

Comments

• Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    Rerun22 wrote: »
    I think it will be ok. At least it's a diversion from all the contact hunts we've been doing. I don't see the "tons" of platinum coins though.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    TrevorLCTrevorLC Registered Users 10 Posts
    Ehh not bad, maxed out the region 3 gun. Should be done in no time. However region 4 gun 288 gold. I was saving gold I have for zombie hunt in region 9. Kinda hope once region 3 done they just give me region 4 gun. Shall see, only animal new is the turkey. I don't see mega coins. Was 1 now 2 per level. Hoping goes higher as I go. If I need to get 288 gold it's going to be awhile :(
  • Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    TrevorLC wrote: »
    Ehh not bad, maxed out the region 3 gun. Should be done in no time. However region 4 gun 288 gold. I was saving gold I have for zombie hunt in region 9. Kinda hope once region 3 done they just give me region 4 gun. Shall see, only animal new is the turkey. I don't see mega coins. Was 1 now 2 per level. Hoping goes higher as I go. If I need to get 288 gold it's going to be awhile :(

After the first two or three hunts you should get an offer on the Clayton assault rifle for 66% off. You are going to need the rifle to proceed, so you might as well buy it at the reduced price. I forget exactly what the price was, (in gold of course), but it was a good deal.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    theangeliitheangelii Registered Users 123 Posts
    what gun did you use in the first 3 hunts n region 4
    Tanner96 wrote: »
    After the first two or three hunts you should get an offer on the Clayton assault rifle for 66% off. You are going to need the rifle to proceed, so you might as well buy it at the reduced price. I forget exactly what the price was, (in gold of course), but it was a good deal.
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    169, I think. Luckily I won both the required weapons back in the Xmas Holiday Hunts, so no need to purchase on my iOS device. Gold is not in short supply on the Android one, but I still waited until I got the sale offer!
  • Options
    pistoff wrote: »
    169, I think. Luckily I won both the required weapons back in the Xmas Holiday Hunts, so no need to purchase on my iOS device. Gold is not in short supply on the Android one, but I still waited until I got the sale offer!

what is 169
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    theangelii wrote: »
    what is 169
    The Clayton SA02 assault rifle is 169 gold after the one time offer.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    The Clayton SA02 assault rifle is 169 gold after the one time offer.

can you use the claton cavalier the region 6 assault rifle
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I didn't try. These events are always set up to use a specific weapon. In this case it is the Clayton sa02 for region 4.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    DocMadzDocMadz Registered Users 6 Posts
    Both the Open Season series are pretty cool. Although Region 4 has always had an issue for many of us players using Android and that still hasn't been addressed by Glu, I can use the infrared scope to quickly get in the kills required for the glitched waterhole map in South Africa. Its a good thing that particular IR scope is being offered for Silver Eagles because it was very expensive and unnecessary otherwise and I had plenty of Silver Eagles saved from the hidden region map.
    That being said I am pleased with this new update because region 10 was getting a little tedious and I needed something new to do in the game.
  • Options
    So I need the Clayton SA02 gun for region 4? Can't use anything else?
  • Options
    Oh noticed my zombie regions 7 and 9 no longer playable. I don't see them in there regions.
  • Options
    LosLos Registered Users 263 Posts
    Are you people playing on Facebook? Open season is not available yet on my I pad. I'm thinking it may have released earlier on FB
  • Options
    gbirdgbird Registered Users 57 Posts
    I wouldn't know
    I play on both a kindle and android neither of which have the open season showing up on them
    I have sync them both several times and still nothing
  • Options
    MenipoMenipo Registered Users 218 Posts
    Los wrote: »
    Are you people playing on Facebook? Open season is not available yet on my I pad. I'm thinking it may have released earlier on FB

Maybe it is a world zone matter. I am on iPad and got it 6 hours ago.
  • Options
    triggerhappytriggerhappy Registered Users 159 Posts
    I'm on Android and I had a notification around 7:30 this morning that DH2014 had updated. Not sure what time I actually received the update though but as of 11pm last night i had not received it.
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    gbird wrote: »
    I wouldn't know
    I play on both a kindle and android neither of which have the open season showing up on them
    I have sync them both several times and still nothing

Me to, also on kindle. The news tab says it's available and to "go to region" but not there. Sad.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    MaveriXMaveriX Registered Users 25 Posts
    Rerun22 wrote: »

Christ, is this seriously all that glu can muster up? Same backgrounds just different animals running the same exact paths of prior stages of animals? This game has become,so lame and I can't believe so many people like it anymore. They must be bored and have nothing better to do or jsut dont know what a truly great game is so they settle for th I garbage since they don't know any better. Get a clue glu....your stock n respect is dropping faster than the titanic did.
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    You calling it a turkey! I for the most part found it ok and the plats were what the event was about at the end of the.day
    ( + )
  • Options
    garymckinnon31garymckinnon31 Registered Users 176 Posts
    Got the pop up early for open season. Now it's not there anymore. What's up with that. Btw I'm on a DROID