Options

what's more exciting: new gun or 10 vids in a row?

vid666vid666 Registered Users 76 Posts
I finally got to watch a string of bids for 1 gold each and it was more thrilling than getting my cog yesterday. Sad but true... Now if it would have been an awesome new bow it would have been different.

Comments

• Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    I love the bows so I'm inclined to agree also having ten videos in a row is a rare event in itself mostly lucky to get two so ten is good going!
    ( + )
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    If I can control myself and only go for videos once a day on my Ipad, they will come in a stream of 10...I usually do it will I play the game on my FB.
    Say What??
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Now this is a thread for Glu to forward to their advertisers...people excited to watch commercials?!! I don't want to destroy the focus on the game, but if we were incentivized to use our critiquing skills for product reviews, we would probably put opinion polls out of business... Advertisers pay big money for this level of customer feedback.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    RdizRdiz Registered Users 4 Posts
    I'm thinking they are more excited about the gold that accompanies each video��. I want to know why they wouldn't give unlimited videos.... I am sure advertisers are not happy that their commercials cannot be watched when viewers are attempting to see them. What would be bad about players getting unlimited hunting for the price of ten videos every 10-12 hunts?
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Rdiz wrote: »
    I'm thinking they are more excited about the gold that accompanies each video��. I want to know why they wouldn't give unlimited videos.... I am sure advertisers are not happy that their commercials cannot be watched when viewers are attempting to see them. What would be bad about players getting unlimited hunting for the price of ten videos every 10-12 hunts?

Unlimited hunting, 10 minute club hunts, gawhhhh...mouth drooling for sure!
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    biggamepisalbiggamepisal Registered Users 115 Posts
    To be honest, I have never been able to figure out how the videos are calculated. Sometimes I get just a few and other times, whammy... 20 gold worth of vids. I play just about everyday and always watch videos each day.
  • Options
    Jesus LivesJesus Lives Registered Users 123 Posts
    Vids for sure.
  • Options
    don1923don1923 Registered Users 46 Posts
    I just had a 10+ run on some 15 second wine video.....no gold was credited. what a waste.
  • Options
    JameshuntJameshunt Registered Users 51 Posts
    i just wish we got some videos on facebook.... even one video per day would make me happy.

i would watch 30 videos daily if they let me....... i would make advertisers happy
  • Options
    LosLos Registered Users 263 Posts
    Yesterday was a good day, 128 gold bars!
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    yes I got alot of gold as well yesterday. Unfortunately I was greeted today by the new events, which would normally be a greaat thing, but now I realize I will be completely out of gold again.

Can someone please ask glu to add more bounties. and how come all ads aside from the videos and kmart never actually give you the gold? It is the same feeling I get when a vending machine eats my money :(
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    IslanderIslander Registered Users 113 Posts
    vid666 wrote: »
    I finally got to watch a string of bids for 1 gold each and it was more thrilling than getting my cog yesterday. Sad but true... Now if it would have been an awesome new bow it would have been different.

Last weekend the videos just would not stop. I watched about 45 minutes straight. Battery was getting low, so plugged iPad in and continued to watch. Then they began to freeze, and when I went back in it was over but I got a lot of gold. That put me over 1500 and I had almost none after lost temple, so it does build up even if you spend some on things. Had to waste a lot today to buy the 2 new guns. Hunter bucks are useless except to buy guns for new regions and upgrade them. It annoys me we cannot get infrared on ar's without using gold when we have millions of hunter dollars. I have over 30 million and growing, but nothing to spend them on. I bought some guns I didn't need and upgraded them just to spend some. Hunter bucks remind me of the saying "all dressed up and no place to go".
  • Options
    JameshuntJameshunt Registered Users 51 Posts
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    Can someone please ask glu to add more bounties. and how come all ads aside from the videos and kmart never actually give you the gold? It is the same feeling I get when a vending machine eats my money :(

yeah definitely. I've spent 3 days now trying to get some free gold but as a pc player there are no real options. Either you have to pay for stuff like books or clothes or you have to do surveys that NEVER work.

I wish they had another way to get some more gold because i can't see the videos you guys get