Options

open season for kindle?

Has the new event been released for all platforms? On kindle you touch news and it says " go to region" or "close" when I go to region, not there yet. Is this another Amazon deal? Waiting... sometimes we get right away like the zombie event, other times, well who knows!
Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx

Comments

• Options
    marcus715marcus715 Registered Users 24 Posts
    I play on the kindle fire and the same thing happens for me.. it says under the news section to go to region then it take me to region 3 or 4 and there is no new event... I hope we get it soon!
  • Options
    HIPOINT4095HIPOINT4095 Registered Users 22 Posts
    marcus715 wrote: »
    I play on the kindle fire and the same thing happens for me.. it says under the news section to go to region then it take me to region 3 or 4 and there is no new event... I hope we get it soon!

Same here I was thinking Kindle- android users were just left out like on club hunts . Anyone know if Kindle user's will get open season or not ?
  • Options
    Neil BalsamNeil Balsam Registered Users 64 Posts
    Same on Galaxy Note 10.1... no Open Season hunt even though it says it's there
  • Options
    tarvaetarvae Registered Users 5 Posts
    Well at least I now know it isn't just me
  • Options
    OmnomshibobOmnomshibob Registered Users 3 Posts
    tarvae wrote: »
    Well at least I now know it isn't just me
    Have just updated through the Play store, then had to update the last 10% of every region in-game only to find that nothing's changed!
    I've completed everything else, I'm starting to get a bit bored.
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Kindle users can side load the Google Play Store APK onto their device and get a quicker source for updates.
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Update came in today, to 2.1.0 downloaded all regions and checked the specials, no zombie pack. Which was a good sign. But no freaking open season event!! No new weapons, nothing ,like Amazon or Glu forgot to do something. It says to go to region, but it is not there. No good man, no good.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Update came in today, to 2.1.0 downloaded all regions and checked the specials, no zombie pack. Which was a good sign. But no freaking open season event!! No new weapons, nothing ,like Amazon or Glu forgot to do something. It says to go to region, but it is not there. No good man, no good.

Should be there...
  • Options
    It's not read the threads! Both mine and my son's kindle does not have it, we have tried EVERYTHING!
  • Options
    2fargone2care2fargone2care Registered Users 185 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Should be there...

Not available on Kindle still
  • Options
    marcus715marcus715 Registered Users 24 Posts
    It's still not there on my kindle either.. I got an update yesterday that did a mini update for every region but did not get the new event.. The news says go to region when it is not there.. I have tried syncing Amazon app data and gone to the app store and nothing works :/
  • Options
    jonnycatjonnycat Registered Users 6 Posts
    Same here...updated maps, message to go to the Region but no
    event.
  • Options
    3:16 pm Wednesday almost week after it was released!! Where the hell is it?
    kindle fire.
  • Options
    Yeah confirm still not available on kindle fire
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Was thinking of getting a kindle fire hd instead of using mobile phone to play dh2014 apart from being late to the party in terms of updates how do you rate the kindle as a gaming platform?
    ( + )
  • Options
    Well where do I start? 1 it's flawless when you do get a event. 2. Amazon customer support is top notch. 3. Bigger screen! No pop-up ads (other than DH announcements). Draw backs are the wait for events, as you know we still haven't received the open hunt event. But I think that's not just a kindle issue. Don't get me wrong, not all updates arrive late. Lost temple and this open season are the longest wait time so far. The spring outbreak was on time and no issues. Got the platinum and both region 10 weapons, just as we were meant to. It is a tablet, so there is so much more. To sum up, worth every penny! There are pro's and cons to everything. I would make the purchase, it's not a bad device from a company started in a man's garage!
  • Options
    Love my kindle fire other than the slow updates - having another issue with coin reset - but don't believe it's a kindle issue
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Sounds good thankyou for your input
    ( + )
  • Options
    bman1972bman1972 Registered Users 1 Posts
    pistoff wrote: »
    Kindle users can side load the Google Play Store APK onto their device and get a quicker source for updates.

What is side load? How do you do it?
  • Options
    deer sleigherdeer sleigher Registered Users 317 Posts
    Glad the update for kindle independence event released same time as my android phone