Region 10 crash

Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
Anyone else experiencing this since the update? I'm playing on an 4s iPhone. I get to the mission objective screen, click begin and the game crashes.....
:cool: iPhone 4s :cool:

Comments

• straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Android opened contract hunt for wolves and timer was stuck with no wolves appearing hope this gets updated region 10 was my favourite region in dh2014
    ( + )
  • Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    Got another update.... All is well. Thank you glu!!!
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Yes, fixes are rolling out on Android and iOS. Forced updates will be coming soon, but you can also manually update.
  • Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Yes, fixes are rolling out on Android and iOS. Forced updates will be coming soon, but you can also manually update.
    Update an fix received. All is good again. Thanks.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Glad things are working for everyone!
  • Diana MonroeDiana Monroe Registered Users 1 Posts
    Im having issues in region 10. Mission to kill 3 blue muskoxen with a lung shot. I have done this multiple times but i only get credit for 2 kills and i fail mission. Please fix this.
  • LosLos Registered Users 263 Posts
    I'm having issues, every time I play this game for more than an hour, my wife complains about it. Please fix this!!!
  • Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    Los wrote: »
    I'm having issues, every time I play this game for more than an hour, my wife complains about it. Please fix this!!!

None of us can help you there. You're on your own.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Not tried other regions, but in 10 I'm getting a lot of stuttering i.e the game pauses for a split second and then starts again. Does it every contract hunt about 5 seconds in.
  • Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    I've been experiencing the same thing...... As long as the game doesn't crash on me I can live with the pause.
  • possumpossum Registered Users 38 Posts
    Mine is doing exact same thing....android
  • LosLos Registered Users 263 Posts
    I've got the same glitch, but it's minor and not presenting a problem. I've also noticed that after I watch the magic fingers app. free gold video, my trigger doesn't function function properly. I have to fire from a stationary position, I can't fire while moving at the target. I have to restart my device and reload the game so it functions properly.