Options

Region 10 Contract hunt glitches

JairusJairus Registered Users 13 Posts
Finally got region 10 after what is possibly the longest wait.
Glitch: Cant get the 6 bisons and 4 Olympic Elks (should be 3rd hunt in both contract hunts) despite clicking "begin" hunt. Hunt timer is also stuck at 00:00 and no animals appear, guns fire and swap as normal and the view finders change as normal.
Only option to get out of this is to hit "back"/ pause and "exit/ finish" game- meaning no scores, no awards.

Any solutions!!!!

Comments

• Options
    beerhunterbeerhunter Registered Users 277 Posts
    ...just so, friend of mine just wrote me (i hadn't noticed myself)... same here, still able to go hunt skoll (and give him a brain shot) but contract hunts aren't working. at the start of a hunt for second or so you can hear the countdown alarm but timer is 0:00.00 and no animals appearing. on android.

guess glu will look into this and fix it with next update...?
  • Options
    Purple7Purple7 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Same here. Can't play region 10 now.
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Yarp contract hunt revion 10 no wolves timer stuck so played dh reloaded came back to dh2014 it was paussd restarted still no wolves but timer working completed hunt despite no shooting any wolves karma I guess
    ( + )
  • Options
    ...just tested all other regions, 1-9 all work fine, problem seems to be in r10 only... is ios affected too or is it just android?
  • Options
    brushmaster78brushmaster78 Registered Users 21 Posts
    Its been fixed. Just got an in game update. I'm on android.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Fixes are rolling out on Android and iOS- there will be a forced update in the coming hours.
  • Options
    ...confirm, fixed. just restart the app and update will resolve the issue. thanks brushmaster.
  • Options
    brushmaster78brushmaster78 Registered Users 21 Posts
    beerhunter wrote: »
    ...confirm, fixed. just restart the app and update will resolve the issue. thanks brushmaster.
    Not a problem!
  • Options
    LosLos Registered Users 263 Posts
    Yarp contract hunt revion 10 no wolves timer stuck so played dh reloaded came back to dh2014 it was paussd restarted still no wolves but timer working completed hunt despite no shooting any wolves karma I guess

How is DH reloaded? I'm thinking about downloading it, or DH challenge?
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    I'm on IOS and could not play region 10. I got an update and all is fine now. Thanks Glu for the quick remedy!!!
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Glad things are working for everyone!
  • Options
    IamnotwhatyouthinkIamnotwhatyouthink Registered Users 10 Posts
    You see I have not played a single contract hunt for regions 6,7,8,9,and 10:c. atleast i never expierienced it
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Dh reloaded is worth downloading found dh challenge targeting and firing a challenge but mini games are worth playing but dh reloaded better of the two
    ( + )
  • Options
    JairusJairus Registered Users 13 Posts
    Dear Glu, its not sorted yet (S3) the glitches are still there. at times some work but most region 10 contract hunts are stuck at the hunt timer!!