Options

when will they add new regions and hidden regions

MorningstarmanMorningstarman Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 1 Posts
Hi, My name is Morningstarman and i was wondering if they will be adding more standard hunts and hidden region hunts to deer hunter 2014 been waiting forever to see if they will be adding more or not thanks hope to hear something soon

Comments

• Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    They will be, it just takes time. They have to make them for android, iOS, etc.

There are events right now that just came out..

New regions usually take about a month, and events give us something new in the meantime :/
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Region 10 came out on April 10th. And the Open season event just came out yesterday.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    RitaCarrollRitaCarroll Registered Users 54 Posts
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    Region 10 came out on April 10th. And the Open season event just came out yesterday.

Oh I'm very bad if this is true. I'm already done with both new Open Seasons and 10 too. Now I'm jonesing for more new hunts
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    We should probably see another event in a few weeks.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Yea, Im wondering if the shotgun will be the next event.
    I cant wait for region 11 rewards ugh, RitaCarroll, I too am jonesing :(
    Hopefully there are like 50 steps to unlock hidden 2
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    I'm still working through bounties brains neck heads & lungs I'm very good at eye and leg shots apparently! Pity the last two don't count..
    ( + )
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    Yea, Im wondering if the shotgun will be the next event.
    I cant wait for region 11 rewards ugh, RitaCarroll, I too am jonesing :(
    Hopefully there are like 50 steps to unlock hidden 2
    That's a great idea! Something to keep us busy for awhile! Just make it genuine, not far fetched.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    That's a great idea! Something to keep us busy for awhile! Just make it genuine, not far fetched.

This isn't really a 'game changer' of an idea, but what about if we had to collect the pieces to build our new hidden region weapon while we also have to collect map pieces? -just a way to extend the collecting things through hunts part and it may match up with the requests for more primitive weapons to be used in hidden regions.

I like the ideas of focussing on completing hunts vs. collecting currency to progress so...
    An idea that would change the game is if you failed a hunt the weapon you used would be deconstructed and you would have to complete hunts with another weapon to put it back together (that would definitely extend the bounties section and add a lot more focus in each hunt).
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    David T wrote: »
    This isn't really a 'game changer' of an idea, but what about if we had to collect the pieces to build our new hidden region weapon while we also have to collect map pieces? -just a way to extend the collecting things through hunts part and it may match up with the requests for more primitive weapons to be used in hidden regions.

I like the ideas of focussing on completing hunts vs. collecting currency to progress so...
    An idea that would change the game is if you failed a hunt the weapon you used would be deconstructed and you would have to complete hunts with another weapon to put it back together (that would definitely extend the bounties section and add a lot more focus in each hunt).

I like the idea of building a gun, another Idea is to make it a puzzle, like complete certain missions in an exact order, like a mission from regions 5 then 4 then 28967 or something ridiculous just to make it take longer to be done lol and of course you could always look here to find the answer from someone else if you get sick of trying different orders
    Choice Dude on Board