Options

Crash in region 10

Just updated and Game crashes in region 10, Kodiak bear contract hunt. Click on Begin and slight freeze before kicking me out of game. Happened 3 times.
IPad with iOS 7.1

Comments

• Options
    JessethehuntJessethehunt Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same thing happening to me, same device and same OS.
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Check for an update for your device. I am on an iPhone 5 and downloaded a 7.1.1 update today. I think iPads and iPhones have the same updates.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    JairusJairus Registered Users 13 Posts
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    Check for an update for your device. I am on an iPhone 5 and downloaded a 7.1.1 update today. I think iPads and iPhones have the same updates.

Got new update today (S3) DH 2014 VERSION 2.1.0 but crash still happens in contract hunts (6 Bison and 4 Olympic elks)
  • Options
    Mike1966Mike1966 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Cannot upgrade to region 11 ???? Or region 11 doesn't exist?
  • Options
    XBorisXBoris Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same thing happening to me, same device and same OS.

In region 10 game in freezing and kicking me out. iphone 5 ios 7.1.1
  • Options
    TravmaanTravmaan Registered Users 8 Posts
    Crashes for in club hunts region 10 when hunting Arctic wolf
  • Options
    Old sidOld sid Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same with me on IPad with iOS 7.1
  • Options
    omit98omit98 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Same happens to me every time, I reported the crash to GLU, but I'm sure they know about it.
  • Options
    RooneRoone Registered Users 253 Posts
    Thanks guys for calling this out! We getting a fix tested and should have it rolled out soon!
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Please.let us know via this forum when a patch is updated to fix region 10 I don't want to be stuck on a screen with frozen timer pity region 10 was the best region to date closely followed bu hidden region 1
    ( + )
  • Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    Please.let us know via this forum when a patch is updated to fix region 10 I don't want to be stuck on a screen with frozen timer pity region 10 was the best region to date closely followed bu hidden region 1

I received an update about 30 minutes ago and Region 10 is working normally again. At least it is for me. You might want to try again.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    mwrhgcmwrhgc Registered Users 134 Posts
    Het ROONE why cant Glu fix region 4 or quit the special events in that gltched out unfixed region.. is there any reason that you could give to explain that?? Why is it ignored .. ?? Why is it unfixable ?? Why keep using it?? What the heck is goin on ?? Its incredible!!
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Thankyou tanner96 my android update came through and region 10 is playable again wolves are back!
    ( + )
  • Options
    IhateCrappyProgrammingIhateCrappyProgramming Registered Users 49 Posts
    So either upgrading to iOS 7.1.1 fixed my problem on iPad or GLU pushed through a fix yesterday. Either way, issue solved.
  • Options
    IrbzIrbz Registered Users 8 Posts
    My update just came through now. Back able to play...
    Pity zombie level has disappeared now that I paid for gold to get the gun for it...