Options

Open season westin pistol

Hi, trying to play the new open season(new to me atleast) in British Columbia, says i need a pistol with 83 power and a Open Season Westin pistol. Didn't have gold for Westing Nagano so bought Westin Jaguar pistol and upgraded it to have 85 power but the game still says i need the same as before. Does it require the Nagano pistol or is there a bug or something?

Comments

• Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    You need to use the Westin Nagano pistol to play the event.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    jgrammentzjgrammentz Registered Users 131 Posts
    So why don't they specify that? I passed on the one time event to buy it because I didn't have the coin. I knew that I had enough pistol to handle the hunt, but now it's going to take some time to get enough coin to buy that pistol, and the assault rifle too BTW.
    Phone Samsung s6 galaxy Android 5.0.2, Tablet miTraveller Android 4.0
  • Options
    OmnomshibobOmnomshibob Registered Users 3 Posts
    When looking at a weapon, look at the bottom of the stats panel on the right. It'll say something like "semi-automatic, shotshell ammo, event pistol." They have done up to now but I've just updated and didn't get the Open Season or the new guns so I can't check!
  • Options
    vid666vid666 Registered Users 76 Posts
    Yes. The wording is still there like usual. Look in the bottom of the stat window and it clearly states in size 28 font that the Nagano is open event along with all the other info like semi auto, etc. A good rule of thumb is see a new event... Do nothing until reading the forums a few hours later. That is what I did. Also so many people got screwed in zombies with initiL bugs preventing them from getting rewards that it is smart to let other beta test the event first before jumping in. Do Not worry. This event is not open(only 60 rounds) and you do not get "tons" of plat eagles (a few dozen after upgrading the weps if you have no good left...) Wait for the next one.