Options

New region

biggamepisalbiggamepisal Registered Users 115 Posts
Funny how Glu is shutting down all the threads related to their failed new region. I can't stand this company sometimes. Just when I get impressed, they pull this stain of a update. I actually had faith in them for a few weeks. Dummy me.

Comments

• Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I haven't seen any shut down threads.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    LosLos Registered Users 263 Posts
    Funny how Glu is shutting down all the threads related to their failed new region. I can't stand this company sometimes. Just when I get impressed, they pull this stain of a update. I actually had faith in them for a few weeks. Dummy me.

I don't see a new region! I see a new event that glu gave us an opportunity to participate in while awaiting a new region.
    That thread was shut down because it was extremely insulting and offensive. In my opinion, An attack on the creators of this game, instead of a constructive criticism that can be helpful and productive.
    If it's easy to create new and interesting regions, then why isn't there any competition that is creating a game with such good graphics.

I can't even tell him: if you don't like it find a better hunting game, because I don't think there is one!!!
  • Options
    I've seen two and one restarted according to the poster Sheppeck.
  • Options
    Oh well. So nothing changes. It's business as usual at Glu. Same old tired scenes. Same old tired animals. Same old proportionately out of kilter pay days. It's really a huge let down in every way.
  • Options
    Oh well. So nothing changes. It's business as usual at Glu. Same old tired scenes. Same old tired animals. Same old proportionately out of kilter pay days. It's really a huge let down in every way.

Yes, it is a business, created to turn a profit. Like all business should. If they don't turn a profit, we won't be hunting here anymore! Research and development is not cheap!
  • Options
    MaveriXMaveriX Registered Users 25 Posts
    Los wrote: »
    I don't see a new region! I see a new event that glu gave us an opportunity to participate in while awaiting a new region.
    That thread was shut down because it was extremely insulting and offensive. In my opinion, An attack on the creators of this game, instead of a constructive criticism that can be helpful and productive.
    If it's easy to create new and interesting regions, then why isn't there any competition that is creating a game with such good graphics.

I can't even tell him: if you don't like it find a better hunting game, because I don't think there is one!!!
    You're right, I stopped playing open hunt halfway thru each because they're BORING AND THE SAME OLE SAME OLE!!! I simply DO play plenty of other games rather than be bored with glus deerhunte2014. That does not mean they shouldn't be called out about they're lazy game development programmers and the powers that be that approve this ****. They need to be called out to hopefully bring a positive change. So yeah it was an attack on the creators and developers as u put it.....they need that attack thrown at them from many many many players of this game so they hopefully get it thru their thick skulls that they need to do a better job. Nuff said
  • Options
    MaveriXMaveriX Registered Users 25 Posts
    Lol you're right again.....if you lose your players because they got sick,n tired of lazy program developers and all of a sudden everybody quits playing because they realize nothing new ever is brought out yet the company keeps saying New region this and new hunts that....when u indeed lose those players for good, the revenue will drop, the profit will drop.....and there will be no more updates or game to play. Lol at this moment in time it wouldn't be a big loss because they never have anything new to give us. Same ole garbage but just labeled differently.
  • Options
    MaveriX wrote: »
    Lol you're right again.....if you lose your players because they got sick,n tired of lazy program developers and all of a sudden everybody quits playing because they realize nothing new ever is brought out yet the company keeps saying New region this and new hunts that....when u indeed lose those players for good, the revenue will drop, the profit will drop.....and there will be no more updates or game to play. Lol at this moment in time it wouldn't be a big loss because they never have anything new to give us. Same ole garbage but just labeled differently.

Didn't you say you were done with this game after the last event or region? And yet you keeping playing. Very strange.
  • Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    Nobody is being forced to play this game. As far as I know it's your choice to download the game then come back and play every day. If you are not satisfied, just delete the game and play something more to your liking. Just my opinion.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    Sheppeck, what is wrong with demanding better? I buys my gold with hard earned cash. I should have a say in complaints about having to spend it on stupid **** to advance in the game.
  • Options
    Sheppeck, what is wrong with demanding better? I buys my gold with hard earned cash. I should have a say in complaints about having to spend it on stupid **** to advance in the game.

Nothing is wrong with demanding better. But when you post as much as you do about your disappointment you sound like a child.
  • Options
    This event was not required to advance in this game. Anything " so far" that requires a gold only purchase has been optional.
  • Options
    AaeagleAaeagle Registered Users 14 Posts
    Tanner96 wrote: »
    Nobody is being forced to play this game. As far as I know it's your choice to download the game then come back and play every day. If you are not satisfied, just delete the game and play something more to your liking. Just my opinion.

I agree with Tanner96, and if you don't have something good to say don't say anything
  • Options
    I try to keep an open mind about all this, I've just finished my last bounty using my primary rifle for accurate hits to head , neck and body shots. So I'm just starting to play with the rest of my ****nal and therefore not feeling the boredom that others more advanced in the game are. But on the other hand, some level of acceptance is needed here.
    Impatience leads to infinite frustration, and I'm not going down that road!
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    All events are optional to play or not. I chose not to play the holiday hunts, I was new to the game so I passed.(wish I didn't) I like to play all events, when I get them, to add more weapons to my collection. Members on my drive team(underwater, it's my job) passed on the zombie hunts, they thought there was no gain, plus it was so messed up when it first came out. Bottom line.. if there is something you don't like about the game just skip it. But you have to admit it's a very good game. And the Glu team deserves praise, they are still going to give us more content, and our comments do help! Just tone it down a little, you are being heard.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Belt.fed weapons
    ( + )
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts

Threads are only closed if they become abusive and insulting. There are plenty of constructive feedback threads that are left open.