Options

open season sucks

MaveriXMaveriX Registered Users 25 Posts
Lol so the glu administrator blocked my other post huh? Well whoop Dee doo I guess he didn't like what I had to say. Tell u what glu.....make a better game and hold your game developers accountable for producing new scenery, animals and routes/paths the animals take and maybe you wouldn't have disgruntled players ranting about glus lack of respect for their game layers who spend hard earned money on their games. You need a reality check. Stop resting on your laurels and have your game developers actually produced something instead new instead of making people wait weeks just for the Same ole stuff but different animals. That's lame. More people are leaving your game than joining and I can see why. It's truth tellers like me that should make u stop n think about what you're doing wrong n then do something about it to fix the problem now that you know what the problem is......lazy game development. Use imagination and give the gamers something new all around each n every update...I mean I know it doesn't take weeks upon weeks to simply change the code to make a different animal run the exact same path on the exact same old backgrounds scenes .....so in closing I have 2 questions for u....why make players wait as u do now for something (the same ole same ole) that a decent software guy could do in a few days? And when are u going to actually come up with some new hunts that would take time to develop? Inquiring players minds wanna know

Comments

• Options
    biggamepisalbiggamepisal Registered Users 115 Posts
    Yeah. This was a huge disappointment to me. Same old scenery. Spend five platinum to earn six. Having to buy guns I didn't need that were levels behind one is already owned. Seriously Glu. I agree with this post. Stop resting on your laurels.
  • Options
    Thanks for the support....if the other gamers on here would take the time to post a reply like you did then maybe....long shot I know....but just maybe someone at you would take,notice and make some changes.
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Go and play a different f***ing game!!!!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    MenipoMenipo Registered Users 218 Posts
    MaveriX wrote: »
    Thanks for the support....if the other gamers on here would take the time to post a reply like you did then maybe....long shot I know....but just maybe someone at you would take,notice and make some changes.

Maybe the other gamers do not take the time to post a reply like he did because they are sick of you, your insults and your posting in general. Some days ago you posted the following: "Im calling you out that youre immature and childish.....by doing so it doesnt make me the same......it makes me the one thats sick of it and called you out about it. Anyways yes this will be my last post and i will continue to play the game WITHOUT COMPLAINING ABOUT HUNTER BUCKS COINS AND EAGLES....MY GOOD GOD GROW THE HELL UP MOST OF YOU. GOODBYE AND,GOOD RIDDANCE. Lol smh at all the children in here. Pathetic"

Be a man and keep your word!
  • Options
    No. We don't need a new ****ing game as you so eloquently posted. We need Glu to step up and continue making good and fair regions to hunt as they did with the release of hidden region and the bounties. They did a great thing with that update. On this one, they went backwards to their same old tired out, failed attempts of the past. Why do I want to buy a gun for gold and spend huge amounts of eagles to gain a few more than I had? In any other business that's bad business. Spending twenty for twenty four is bad business. Allowing us to use guns we already own and charging a proportionate amount of platinum Eagles to upgrade, so as to allow advancement of your collection of eagles would be much more savvy. The whole update promising ,and I quote, "tons of eagles" has been a dismal letdown. It's horrible. I don't want to play another game. I want Glu to step up and do better because they've proven they can. Quit cursing at me. I'm fairly intelligent and don't need you contaminating my intelligence with your clear lack of communication ability.
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    I agree with this thread, because I still play the game but cant figure out why.

Everytime I finish a new event or region, all I can think about is how badly I want to be able to jump into another NEW region, but when that new update comes out I am always very disappointed, but i play it ( and usually spend gold in order to) and Its hardly any more fun than the other missions that ive played over and over.

Also, now Im sitting here wondering why I cant keep enjoying shooting turkeys, why add them if I only get a few missions with them and then I have to go back to club hunts and region 10 with no enjoyment of shooting the new animal.

All, of this is why so many people are happy to give suggestions of what to add to the game.
    All we want is a bunch of new stuff that we can continue to play around with until we get sick of it.
    So why not add a grenade launcher that cost 20M bucks, if a player has anywhere near that much cash I guarantee they are bored out of their mind, and just want a bunch of bs to play around with, who cares if its realisitic its a game not real life, I play this to get away from real life lol

I do like the game, I just wish you got the hint ;)
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    They did a great thing with that update. On this one, they went backwards to their same old tired out, failed attempts of the past. Why do I want to buy a gun for gold and spend huge amounts of eagles to gain a few more than I had? In any other business that's bad business. Spending twenty for twenty four is bad business. Allowing us to use guns we already own and charging a proportionate amount of platinum Eagles to upgrade, so as to allow advancement of your collection of eagles would be much more savvy. The whole update promising ,and I quote, "tons of eagles" has been a dismal letdown. It's horrible. I don't want to play another game. I want Glu to step up and do better because they've proven they can. Quit cursing at me. I'm fairly intelligent and don't need you contaminating my intelligence with your clear lack of communication ability.

I do agree that the hidden region,eagles, bounties, bows were a great improvement. And I am greatful for that. More of this please glu.
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    theangeliitheangelii Registered Users 123 Posts
    Lol so the glu administrator blocked my other post huh? Well whoop Dee doo I guess he didn't like what I had to say. Tell u what glu.....make a better game and hold your game developers accountable for producing new scenery, animals and routes/paths the animals take and maybe you wouldn't have disgruntled players ranting about glus lack of respect for their game layers who spend hard earned money on their games. You need a reality check. Stop resting on your laurels and have your game developers actually produced something instead new instead of making people wait weeks just for the Same ole stuff but different animals. That's lame. More people are leaving your game than joining and I can see why. It's truth tellers like me that should make u stop n think about what you're doing wrong n then do something about it to fix the problem now that you know what the problem is......lazy game development. Use imagination and give the gamers something new all around each n every update...I mean I know it doesn't take weeks upon weeks to simply change the code to make a different animal run the exact same path on the exact same old backgrounds scenes .....so in closing I have 2 questions for u....why make players wait as u do now for something (the same ole same ole) that a decent software guy could do in a few days? And when are u going to actually come up with some new hunts that would take time to develop? Inquiring players minds wanna know
    I tried to make 3 post about the update I received last night and glue would not let me make them
    I agree Lucius step up and straighten out the act that programmers are poor
  • Options
    FVKFVK Registered Users 28 Posts
    Us dedicated players wait forever for these updates to come out. I'm sure glu cannot just snap their fingers and have these new levels and open seasons appear for us to play. But come on. This new open season update is so lame. You can only play them if you buy these mediocre guns. What's that assault rifle at? Just under 300 gold???? THAT IS INSANE for a ****py gun that I'll only get to play the open season hunts. And to be honest, I am not going to even waste all that gold for a boring series of hunts where I am rewarded PLATINUM COINS. Which are basically worthless. Please glu. Stop wasted your time creating these terrible "open season" hunts that make us dedicated fans of your game have to spend a stock pile of gold on a junk gun. I play the game to have fun and progress. Not to go back to half *** guns that I will never use. It just doesn't make sense. Make this game interesting. Better animals. Harder more challenging gameplay. And please stop making us spend 300 gold pieces on a gun that sucks. I can't even play this open season because I refuse to waste that much gold. Come on now. I keep waiting for his to. Get better. Playing for hours for nothing. Very disappointed in this open season update.
  • Options
    AR-14AR-14 Registered Users 35 Posts
    FVK wrote: »
    Us dedicated players wait forever for these updates to come out. I'm sure glu cannot just snap their fingers and have these new levels and open seasons appear for us to play. But come on. This new open season update is so lame. You can only play them if you buy these mediocre guns. What's that assault rifle at? Just under 300 gold???? THAT IS INSANE for a ****py gun that I'll only get to play the open season hunts. And to be honest, I am not going to even waste all that gold for a boring series of hunts where I am rewarded PLATINUM COINS. Which are basically worthless. Please glu. Stop wasted your time creating these terrible "open season" hunts that make us dedicated fans of your game have to spend a stock pile of gold on a junk gun. I play the game to have fun and progress. Not to go back to half *** guns that I will never use. It just doesn't make sense. Make this game interesting. Better animals. Harder more challenging gameplay. And please stop making us spend 300 gold pieces on a gun that sucks. I can't even play this open season because I refuse to waste that much gold. Come on now. I keep waiting for his to. Get better. Playing for hours for nothing. Very disappointed in this open season update.

I agree. im not spending gold coins on a S***ty guy just to be used for 1 reigon and that's it.
  • Options
    Menipo wrote: »
    Maybe the other gamers do not take the time to post a reply like he did because they are sick of you, your insults and your posting in general. Some days ago you posted the following: "Im calling you out that youre immature and childish.....by doing so it doesnt make me the same......it makes me the one thats sick of it and called you out about it. Anyways yes this will be my last post and i will continue to play the game WITHOUT COMPLAINING ABOUT HUNTER BUCKS COINS AND EAGLES....MY GOOD GOD GROW THE HELL UP MOST OF YOU. GOODBYE AND,GOOD RIDDANCE. Lol smh at all the children in here. Pathetic"

Be a man and keep your word![/QUOTE
    Lol I AM keeping my word!!! I was not nor was I or have I been complaining about Hunter bucks gold coins or,platinum eagles.......I'm simply complaining about glus lack of dedication and poor programming standards to this game anymore. It is not hard at all to do what they do when all they do is switch programming code to have a turkey run the same paths as a deer within the same old tired backdrops and scenery. I think u need to learn how to comprehend what you've read.....because your post made no sense. I will say that it is nice to see multiple gamers agreeing with the origins thread that I wrote rather than,keeping quiet about is because the glu administrators may discontinue a thread because they feel hat their competency in game programming has been called to question. I'd love to see what people would have to say if glu shuts this thread down now since so many have agreed with the threads topic.
  • Options
    Lol I AM keeping my word!!! [...]. I will say that it is nice to see multiple gamers agreeing with the origins thread that I wrote rather than,keeping quiet about is because the glu administrators may discontinue a thread because they feel hat their competency in game programming has been called to question. I'd love to see what people would have to say if glu shuts this thread down now since so many have agreed with the threads topic.

No, you are not keeping your word. You said "Anyways yes this will be my last post ...." but here you are repeating and repeating the same boring stuff ... Before commenting on my comprehension ability, check yours.
  • Options
    Menipo wrote: »
    No, you are not keeping your word. You said "Anyways yes this will be my last post ...." but here you are repeating and repeating the same boring stuff ... Before commenting on my comprehension ability, check yours.

You're an idiot. Go back to school and learn how to comprehend what u read little man. Btw....next time you're going to copy n,paste n then reply to a thread copy n,paste the web posting so all that read it can know the whole story.....rather than copying part of,it and putting your own spin on it. Go to bed now lil man....you've been spanked enuf.
  • Options
    You're an idiot. Go back to school and learn how to comprehend what u read little man. Btw....next time you're going to copy n,paste n then reply to a thread copy n,paste the web posting so all that read it can know the whole story.....rather than copying part of,it and putting your own spin on it. Go to bed now lil man....you've been spanked enuf.

Grounds for this entire thread to be closed :(
    Read the rules if you want to be on these forums,
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options

Am I an idiot? Hahahahaha. Insulting and insulting .... Harassed by your work colleagues? Humiliated by your boss? Beaten by your wife? Relax, man! And keep insulting every one, including the programmers and the other posters if that helps you to recover a little self esteem .... It is easy and cheap make a poor looser feel happy.
  • Options
    Jesus LivesJesus Lives Registered Users 123 Posts
    Can't were all just get along?
  • Options
    Couldn't agree with you more FVK. Having to buy and then upgrade guns I will never use again is maddening. I thought we had turned the corner with the bounties and the hidden regions, but clearly, we haven't. I'm really at a point where I may start looking for another gameor better yet, work on creating one myself.
  • Options
    LosLos Registered Users 263 Posts
    Couldn't agree with you more FVK. Having to buy and then upgrade guns I will never use again is maddening. I thought we had turned the corner with the bounties and the hidden regions, but clearly, we haven't. I'm really at a point where I may start looking for another gameor better yet, work on creating one myself.

Buying and then upgrading guns that can't be used in upcoming regions is the cornerstone of this game. It's the one aspect of this game that is absolute. But never using them again is our choice, fueled by the desire to earn the highest amount of hunter bucks possible. The guns are still there and the regions to use them in are too.
  • Options
    blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    I've completed all regions so was happy to have something else to hunt. I thought the turkeys were well-done. I do wish the new guns were available with hunter bucks, even if they cost a million.
    Facebook player
  • Options
    LosLos Registered Users 263 Posts
    I finished the pistol series in region 3 and upgraded with gold to stockpile platinum coins, but I may wait awhile for region 4 assault rifle hunt. I'm not sure if it's worth the plats to use gold to upgrade, it looks expensive judging by the first upgrade prices. If I need the plats I'll use the gold. I wonder if there is a time limit on the open season hunt?
  • Options
    FVKFVK Registered Users 28 Posts
    blue ridge wrote: »
    I've completed all regions so was happy to have something else to hunt. I thought the turkeys were well-done. I do wish the new guns were available with hunter bucks, even if they cost a million.

I completely agree. I sold out and picked up the pistol just so I had a little more to play. The game was getting a tad boring. I spent all the gold I had left, that took a while to accumulate. I actually didn't use it once in the pistol series at all. I guess it's somewhat of a neat looking little pistol. But why use it when I can use my headsman revolver or my pliskin fang? Makes very little sense to me. I don't want to shell out 288 gold for an assault rifle what I'll never use. Glu really needs to address this. Make the gun a million hunter bucks. Or at least give us an option of how we'd like to purchase it. Or allow us to use our favorite weapons that took a lot of time to acquire and upgrade, in turn making the hunt harder and more challenging if you arnt using the season event weapon. I keep checking the price of the open season even assault rifle hoping that someone came to their senses and made this actually affordable and appealing to acquire. There arnt even any awards for completing these boring hunts. Just platinum coins which are so worthless. Let us win gold or something. Or weapons. Please. :(
  • Options
    north hunternorth hunter Registered Users 14 Posts
    hey totaly agreed you have to be filthy rich to get anygood guns in this game but these greedy mother ****ers got a make a dollar to right lol they are millionares anyway and todfox shut the ****up
  • Options
    Jesus LivesJesus Lives Registered Users 123 Posts
    hey totaly agreed you have to be filthy rich to get anygood guns in this game but these greedy mother ****ers got a make a dollar to right lol they are millionares anyway and todfox shut the ****up
    you seem a bit hostile and rather defensive. Go with God in these times of aggression. Relax and think positive thoughts.
  • Options
    triggerhappytriggerhappy Registered Users 159 Posts
    I was more disappointed with Region 10 than the Open Season Event and I found Open Season to be really lame. Shows you what I think of Glacial Bay. IMO Region 10 was a completely lazy effort at a new region. There is what only three scenes in this region? One of which looks exactly like one of the scenes from Alaska just minus the snow. No new animals yet again. I'd rather wait longer between regions and get something worth playing. I don't know why they are fixed on just North America and Africa for standard regions. They are going to have to top Hidden Region 1 with Hidden Region 2..going to be tough.
  • Options
    VitaminDVitaminD Registered Users 6 Posts
    About that rifle and pistol for this event..
    I got them last year as prizes from some rare hunts.
    And they were even upgraded a bit (if i knew that upgrades would cost platinum - i would upgrade them for bucks before update)
    but anyway..i got lucky..so don't need to spend gold (which i don't buy..and adverts give 2gold per day or least) and less platinum required for upgrades.

i'm surprised that nobody said they have them already too (or i missed it)