Club hunts are suffering!

LosLos Registered Users 263 Posts
Since the release of the open season hunts, all of my club hunts have failed. Every body is busy killing turkeys and pigs. Don't forget about the club hunts!!

Comments

• SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I still play every club hunt 3 times. I am doing my part.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Los wrote: »
    Since the release of the open season hunts, all of my club hunts have failed. Every body is busy killing turkeys and pigs. Don't forget about the club hunts!!

I usually don't play club hunts very often but I haven't forgotten about them.

On the subject of club hunts after the update:

After I checked out whether the hidden zombie deer trick worked and realized it did without the platinum reward; I checked for other glitches in the club hunts and noticed all of the regions have glitches now. *Some of the glitches bring you to hunts to complete, although some of the titles of the recommendations don't reflect the actual goals of the hunts and some of the listed rewards are strange (3 deer for a 1 hunter buck reward) and some of the lock ups that take an energy bar but then crash the game and give you the energy bar back when it restarts.

The overall point is that I've noticed there are more glitches in the club hunts after the latest update. *I guess that's the nature of the game that is in constant construction/modification....is what it is and I'm still happy to play whatever the current version turns out to be.
    iPhone 4, usually.
    I have noticed the glitches in the club hunts. I have been testing them all out to see if I can find one that awards eagles.
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    I have noticed the glitches in the club hunts. I have been testing them all out to see if I can find one that awards eagles.

Maybe you can send a private message if you find one so they don't 'correct' the platinum glitch?
    I've tested all of the regions with the same standard region first to club hunt scrolling format on iPad and I think the best reward was around $2332 hunter bucks for region 6.
    iPhone 4, usually.
    I tested all of the club hunt regions on my iPhone and didn't find any that awarded eagles.

I think I will try again after an update. It might revert back. I will let you know by private message if it comes up again.
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    I tested all of the club hunt regions on my iPhone and didn't find any that awarded eagles.

I think I will try again after an update. It might revert back. I will let you know by private message if it comes up again.

Same here, the zombies are still the coolest, and dont everyone go trying the glitches, we wont complete club hunts and we will all be getting 1 buck many times lol.

I have tested them all, 3 deer, 2 grevy zebra, 1 melantic, etc. sometimes you can get into a club hunt that youve already played 3 times and after you win it says "insufficient plays"
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • jgrammentzjgrammentz Registered Users 131 Posts
    I don't want to sound stupid, but on my android I haven't seen a club hunt. What and where are they? or is it just for other platforms?
    Phone Samsung s6 galaxy Android 5.0.2, Tablet miTraveller Android 4.0
  • LosLos Registered Users 263 Posts
    jgrammentz wrote: »
    I don't want to sound stupid, but on my android I haven't seen a club hunt. What and where are they? or is it just for other platforms?

Club hunts are for apple devices only.