Weapon upgrade wait time

LosLos Registered Users 263 Posts
I just noticed that the wait time for upgrades jumped from 5 minutes to 30 minutes!!! WOW, that's a lot of downtime!!!
Ponder this: Is this move to make us spend gold, or to slow progress down between new regions?
Perhaps to reduce complaining between region arrivals

Comments

• SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I always thought the wait time was to slow down progress so you didn't finish a region really fast. And I don't think to many people would waste gold to reduce the wait time.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • LosLos Registered Users 263 Posts
    Judging by most of the posts I've read recently, patience is a virtue not all are blessed with around here. I speculate an increase in gold spent to reduce wait time.
  • cabbagecabbage Registered Users 16 Posts
    You do realize that you can upgrade everything at the same time and not just one item at a time.
    Yes, I realize this, but at some points of the game did not have the hunter bucks to do so. Many of the hunters here may not be rich with hunter bucks yet.
  • TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    cabbage wrote: »
    You do realize that you can upgrade everything at the same time and not just one item at a time.

How is this done??
    Say What??
    Tdub wrote: »
    How is this done??

It's still going to take all day to upgrade a gun without gold, I didn't think it through very well
  • biggamepisalbiggamepisal Registered Users 115 Posts
    Just another Glu screw. When they introduced the bounties it went from 30 minutes to five and I was WAY impressed. But of course, we liked that so Glu had to screw it up again.
  • SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Just another Glu screw. When they introduced the bounties it went from 30 minutes to five and I was WAY impressed. But of course, we liked that so Glu had to screw it up again.

You really need to learn the difference between constructive criticism and whining.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • jgrammentzjgrammentz Registered Users 131 Posts
    The wait time is less annoying if you exit to refresh energy level and come back later to simply equip the upgrade.
    Phone Samsung s6 galaxy Android 5.0.2, Tablet miTraveller Android 4.0

How old are you biggamepisal?if you don't mind me asking
  • biggamepisalbiggamepisal Registered Users 115 Posts
    Old enough to know a bad deal when I see one. My age is immaterial to you.