Options

can we add a third category to forum? one for moaning and whineing

straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
That way I can choose not to go to the third forum thread wading through posts *****ing about the game is getting old
( + )

Comments

• Options
    B I t c h I n g there I've said it
    ( + )
  • Options
    MaveriXMaveriX Registered Users 25 Posts
    Lol you'd be the first one complaining if your wife kept making you the same meal every night yet just called it something else and always expected you to not only,like it without complaint but be impressed by it too. Nice try tho
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    I realize you're complaining about complaints, but you offered a suggestion. Complaints and suggestions work hand in hand; the positive spin on it would be "issues, suggestions, and resolutions"; 3rd category is a good idea.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    LosLos Registered Users 263 Posts
    This is a business relationship we've entered into with glu,not a marriage. So unless you ordered your bride on line, I don't think it's a good comparison, and if you did order a bride, your probably lucky to get dinner every night.
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    MaveriX wrote: »
    Lol you'd be the first one complaining if your wife kept making you the same meal every night yet just called it something else and always expected you to not only,like it without complaint but be impressed by it too. Nice try tho
    Why are you still here????
    Say What??
  • Options
    A complaint about the complaint I can understand constructive criticism but multiple threads bemoaning an event seems over stressing the.point
    ( + )
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    A complaint about the complaint I can understand constructive criticism but multiple threads bemoaning an event seems over stressing the.point

I was thinking a third with bugs/issues would be good, and hopefully the moaners would go there
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    biggamepisalbiggamepisal Registered Users 115 Posts
    I'm convinced some of these people are Glu trolls. They're just here to defend their c r a p p y update. Who else defends such miserable workmanship? Oh, yes, I'm whining.
  • Options
    Jesus LivesJesus Lives Registered Users 123 Posts
    Word up on it and up jump the boogie. BOOYAH
  • Options
    Timber ghostTimber ghost Registered Users 371 Posts
    Tdub wrote: »
    Why are you still here????

Good question,wonder what the reply will be?
  • Options
    Timber ghostTimber ghost Registered Users 371 Posts
    I'm convinced some of these people are Glu trolls. They're just here to defend their c r a p p y update. Who else defends such miserable workmanship? Oh, yes, I'm whining.

Nothing personal,Why are you are stilling playing?I understand you dislike the game,however why play,if your not satisfied with the game? I read in one of the threads that dinosaurs might be coming,any thoughts
  • Options
    Game needs dinasaurs and bigger guns to go with it barrett 50 cal semi auto ought to work win win I'd say as to been a troll I enjoy the game for what it is and events and updates might not be what some hope for but dh reloaded doesn't update anymore I still play it will you still play dh 2014 when it's no longer updated?
    ( + )
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    will you still play dh 2014 when it's no longer updated?

Certainly not
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board