Options

Open season

hello

I am not here, to whine or complain but I am just wondering If there is a special gun i need to buy, to unlock the open season event. I do not see anything on region 3-4. i get the pop up that says to go to the region and i click go and there is nothing new there. And by chance i was looking for the amount of gold i need to be able to buy set weapon or is there one I can buy with hunter bucks. Thanx. Also great game glu! Not even a hunter and i love it.

Comments

• Options
    biggamepisalbiggamepisal Registered Users 115 Posts
    Start playing the open hunts and you will be prompted on which gun you need. You should also get a one time offer on the weapons of choice. Don't turn it down or you will spend more later. Be prepared for upgrades that cost gold or the platinum you are working to earn. I am not completing these hunts as I cannot see how they are even close to worth it.
  • Options
    xxwhitexknightxxxxwhitexknightxx Registered Users 13 Posts
    You offhand know the price of the one time offer? So I know how much I should go in it with . I think the cog costed me 70ish
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    2.or 3 hunts in 159 glu but loads more to upgrade..
    ( + )
  • Options
    Sigh no open hunts. The only thing open is the 2 contract hunts in both regions. Sigh. All the time I spent downloading apps and deleting them after I got the gold
  • Options
    IRUBASHIRUBASH Registered Users 31 Posts
    I have done everything also and still nothing. Pop-up came but still nothing.
  • Options
    Same with me bash. I got the notification and I was like awesome! Go in and then nothing. Bought a gun I thought I needed and then nope. Is it a bug? Has it been stated that it is broke?
  • Options
    BounderbyBounderby Registered Users 31 Posts
    Have you checked that you are running the latest updated version. Sometimes the updates are not automatic, you need to download manually. It's worth a look, that's what I had to do.
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    Bounderby wrote: »
    Have you checked that you are running the latest updated version. Sometimes the updates are not automatic, you need to download manually. It's worth a look, that's what I had to do.

What I was going to say, you should close it out completely and make sure you have newest version, but It could be your device, many are complaining that it isnt on all devices as it should be.

When you get it I believe the region 3 1 time offer is 69? and the region 4 is 159 gold. they pop up after the 3rd mission on each I think, so dont play until you rack up the gold or you will spend alot more :(
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board