Options

Most Deer For Bounty

DKunterDKunter Registered Users 2 Posts
Which region has the most deer to knock out the deer bounty quickest? I thought I remembered there being some in Region 6 or 8 but I've gone through several rounds of energy and haven't stumbled upon deer.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Just scroll thru the threads...won't be hard to find the answer as this is probably the most asked and answered question on the forum.
    Say What??
  • Options
    Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    I used the hidden region.
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    I also used the Hidden Region.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    brushmaster78brushmaster78 Registered Users 21 Posts
    I also used the hidden region
  • Options
    theangeliitheangelii Registered Users 123 Posts
    DKunter wrote: »
    Which region has the most deer to knock out the deer bounty quickest? I thought I remembered there being some in Region 6 or 8 but I've gone through several rounds of energy and haven't stumbled upon deer.

Thanks
    haven't you people figured the admins out yet whenever you have a post like this they read it and go change things Around now the hidden region does not have any deer
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    theangelii wrote: »
    haven't you people figured the admins out yet whenever you have a post like this they read it and go change things Around now the hidden region does not have any deer

Try not to post ignorance.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts

rolleyes.gif
    Say What??
  • Options
    LosLos Registered Users 263 Posts

I don't know what update you received, but muntjacs are still in my hidden region.
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts

I endorse this conspiracy.

Also, I just wanted to join the group of people replying with this quote ;)
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options

Welcome to the club!
  • Options
    RitaCarrollRitaCarroll Registered Users 54 Posts
    So where can we find deer now? I've played every level, using all the lives for that time, and have NOT come across even 1 deer.
    I even make sure to use lower powered guns so it won't seem like I'm cheating. I have $3 million in cash here now, so it hope they have something coming soon that will cost money. (Any idea how many low paying hunts it's taken me to get this much $?)
  • Options
    I filled my deer bounty in the hidden region, on a kill 8 muntjacs contract hunt. Kill only 7, fail the hunt and repeat until you fill your bounty. Don't kill the 8th muntjac, it takes a long time to get that hunt back on the screen
  • Options
    RitaCarrollRitaCarroll Registered Users 54 Posts
    Los wrote: »
    I filled my deer bounty in the hidden region, on a kill 8 muntjacs contract hunt. Kill only 7, fail the hunt and repeat until you fill your bounty. Don't kill the 8th muntjac, it takes a long time to get that hunt back on the screen

Well dopey me, I didn't realize muntjacs were deer. Thanks for helping me become a more we'll informed hunter
  • Options
    Well dopey me, I didn't realize muntjacs were deer. Thanks for helping me become a more we'll informed hunter

Gazelles count toward the deer bounty also: region 9
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Elk, mooses and caribou should count, too, but they don't!
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts

Neither did I, I thought it was only everything that said "deer" in the name. plus the "bucks" in hidden region lol
    thanks los for telling us muntjacs and gazelle count :)
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board