Options

April event issue

Has anyone else received a push notice on their iPhone that states, "Hunt bears and boars in the new OPEN SEASON event!", and not have an event to hunt these so called bears and boars?

Comments

• Options
    mdjdmdjd Banned Users 33 Posts
    Has anyone else received a push notice on their iPhone that states, "Hunt bears and boars in the new OPEN SEASON event!", and not have an event to hunt these so called bears and boars?

yes, millions of us are currently complaining about it
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I got the open season event on my iPhone on Thursday. Download the update from the apple store.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    theangeliitheangelii Registered Users 123 Posts

there was 1 hunt for bears the second to last hunt in region 4
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Don't forget the turkeys some were really big giant turkeys the boars and bears were more fun to hunt but were scarce compared to turkey
    ( + )
  • Options
    kjpetersen1394kjpetersen1394 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Don't forget the turkeys some were really big giant turkeys the boars and bears were more fun to hunt but were scarce compared to turkey

I had assumed the bear/boar hunt would be an event hunt, as in a new hunt string like the turkeys were. I never saw anything that opened up as an event. I love this game. Now, not so much.
  • Options
    kjpetersen1394kjpetersen1394 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I have the update, but no bears and boars, just stupid turkeys. Feel like moron for wasting money to get the dang event guns, and only have 70 event hunts? That's what 20 bucks gets me?
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I have the update, but no bears and boars, just stupid turkeys. Feel like moron for wasting money to get the dang event guns, and only have 70 event hunts? That's what 20 bucks gets me?
    You don't have to spend money for gold. You can get free gold by watching the videos or doing the offers. You can also get gold by completing the bounties.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    IRUBASHIRUBASH Registered Users 31 Posts
    I wish it would open up for me. :(