Options

Region 9 spring outbreak

So after building up free gold for ages, I decided to lash out and buy some so I could purchase the pistol required for R9 spring outbreak. Soon as I done that I had to reset the game for gold to come up but now the level and pistol is gone... Does anyone know has it expired or something? A little annoyed as it was there the moment before I spent money to specifically access that...

Comments

• Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    The new update removed Spring Outbreak.
  • Options
    smokesalotdopesmokesalotdope Registered Users 1 Posts
    thats ********, you guys get us to spend the money on the pistols, then we dont even get to finish the hunts, it will be a cold day in hell before i buy anything else for this game if thats how were going to be treated.
  • Options
    mdjdmdjd Banned Users 33 Posts
    thats ********, you guys get us to spend the money on the pistols, then we dont even get to finish the hunts, it will be a cold day in hell before i buy anything else for this game if thats how were going to be treated.

You yourself being an idiot by spending US$ into a game then you blame in somebody else? What a loser!
  • Options
    ElpumaElpuma Registered Users 2 Posts
    That simple? "The new updated removed the spring outbreak"
    wow!
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Events are usually only available for about a month. It really is that simple.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    Events are usually only available for about a month. It really is that simple.

All events are limited time. If they were permanent they wouldn't be called "events" they'd be permanent regions or hunt types.
  • Options
    IrbzIrbz Registered Users 8 Posts
    All well and good that "events" are limited time but pretty ****ty that the update that removed this event came through when I spent the money to access it. The game needed to reset for changes to be applied apparently- changes being the gold I purchased...
    Poor form