WOWzers

PZOPZO Registered Users 260 Posts
85% of what I read on these threads are complaints about this game not WOrkin right. & it's growing more everyday. I was a Die hard Deer Hunter fan until it stop working on both my phones & my girl's phone as well. Out of the 9 games on my phone...How come the GLU games are the only ones that don't work. Kinda makes me want 2 give someone my 4million, 400 Platinum Eagles, & 700+ Gold coins and delete ALLL my GLU games!!! SHEEEESH

Comments

• mdjdmdjd Banned Users 33 Posts
    PZO wrote: »
    85% of what I read on these threads are complaints about this game not WOrkin right. & it's growing more everyday. I was a Die hard Deer Hunter fan until it stop working on both my phones & my girl's phone as well. Out of the 9 games on my phone...How come the GLU games are the only ones that don't work. Kinda makes me want 2 give someone my 4million, 400 Platinum Eagles, & 700+ Gold coins and delete ALLL my GLU games!!! SHEEEESH

You will not be missed.
  • PZOPZO Registered Users 260 Posts
    Nor will U buddy
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    PZO wrote: »

If you can find a way to transfer it, Ill take it lol
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board