Options

So....

TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
I go to Hidden Region 1 to work on my bounties and what do I see? An arrow, like the one you use going from one region to another...click and nothing, so I try to scroll over and it actually goes farther than usual but nothing. What could this mean? Hmmmm
Say What??

Comments

• Options
    theangeliitheangelii Registered Users 123 Posts
    if you check on the options tab then about you'll see we just got an update today however I do not see anything new except for a popup that says free gold

anyone see anything else new
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    what platform are you on? FB? I see nothing new on iPhone, but there was a tiny update
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    theangelii wrote: »
    if you check on the options tab then about you'll see we just got an update today however I do not see anything new except for a popup that says free gold

anyone see anything else new

I do believe this was a baby update for the free gold stuff.
  • Options
    This was on FB...nothing I see on Ipad.
    Say What??
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    Tdub wrote: »
    This was on FB...nothing I see on Ipad.

Yea, I was thinking it was fixing bugs for those that were again losing progress on FB, but if there is some kind of new gold thing on FB then maybe it was that too... like I said I saw no change on iOS
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    theangeliitheangelii Registered Users 123 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »

after every hunt a pop up comes up about free gold but nothing happens when you click on it
    you don't get any free gold
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Yes, EVERY hunt. Massively irritating! Someone let me know when they update it gone and I'll start playing again...
  • Options
    Never seen the popup...
    Say What??
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    was hoping some new weapons would appear another holiday weekend and giraffe's would've been great still working on that neck bounty got about 600 to go..
    ( + )
  • Options
    ...and giraffe's would've been great still working on that neck bounty got about 600 to go..

Pretty easy in region 4...
    Say What??
  • Options
    brodybuckbrodybuck Registered Users 19 Posts
    The west in how went on sale, on my kindle for 199 gold. Don't know if that's new or not. Or 90 silver coins.
  • Options
    Been popping.in on region 4 and 10 for some variety what weapon westin how? Been playing since jan so weapons pretty much got most of 'em so last update nothing went on sale
    ( + )
  • Options
    Westin bow went on sale? Maybe next weekend hidden region 2 will be rolling out
    ( + )
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Yes he meant the westin bow went on sale, for 199 gold or the usual 90 platinum coins. My son got the same sale on his kindle. He does not have it yet. He is trying to figure out what to do, spend his allowance money for gold or to earn it like we all did. With silver coins.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    Barton bow is better in all honesty unless westin required for event I'd give it a miss
    ( + )