What happens to uncompleted bounties?

The Isle of Thule is promising "hundreds of missions" (I will believe that when I see it) and new bounties. If you have not completed all of the bounties that are there now, what is going to happen to them? Will they disappear or stay there so I can complete the couple that I have remaining?

Comments

• straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    I'm hoping the bounties will remain in order to complete hadn't noticed reference to new bounties so looking forward to some new bounties been added makes waiting between updates bearable as have goals to achieve when playing contract hunts I'm 243 neck shots away from complete neck bounty and barely started on consumables although the sports drink affects really good when viewed through scope and quick reload has to be seen to be believed!
    ( + )
  • brushmaster78brushmaster78 Registered Users 21 Posts
    I really hope the new bounties will be added in with the current bounties.
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    marcus715 wrote: »
    The Isle of Thule is promising "hundreds of missions" (I will believe that when I see it) and new bounties. If you have not completed all of the bounties that are there now, what is going to happen to them? Will they disappear or stay there so I can complete the couple that I have remaining?

We're you that disappointed with the lost temple? What more do you want? The bounties will not disappear, the will just add on to them. Don't forget there are still people all over the world that are just starting this game, look at what the have in front of them! We just happened to be playing when all this new content came out.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    I forgot to ask, what's the count on those neckies now straightshooter? Still going out of my mind with the wolf bounty in region 6 with a rifle. Got 3 to go, but they just won't show up, think I killed em all!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • marcus715marcus715 Registered Users 24 Posts
    I loved the lost temple but the open season event said thousands of platinum eagles and only gave us 272 for most people and in my case I got 274 but I hope hundreds of missions is not an extreme hyperbole like the last new update was. Also, you made some good points and I don't think they will get rid of the bounties we have now. Thanks
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    marcus715 wrote: »
    I loved the lost temple but the open season event said thousands of platinum eagles and only gave us 272 for most people and in my case I got 274 but I hope hundreds of missions is not an extreme hyperbole like the last new update was. Also, you made some good points and I don't think they will get rid of the bounties we have now. Thanks

There will be many missions, just like with the lost temple. And i am assuming it will be just the same with the rare hunts, except most likely on regions 6,7, and 8... and barton bow will be used to start the first rare hunt? we just have to wait a little over a week most likely.
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
    Adding new bounties is good news as to my neck count im 1872 necks in so just 128 to go really wishing this game had giraffe's to hunt or emus or ostrich even camel havea reasonable neck I think that.glu has a warped sense of humour ;)
    ( + )
    Hope those wolves show up todfoxxreminds me of the glitch in region 10 where I was waiting weapon in handand no wolves would show! I'm looking forward to not having to neck shoot everything in sight..
    ( + )
  • brodybuckbrodybuck Registered Users 19 Posts
    Pop-up ad came out on Friday afternoon, so what do we think, this upcoming Friday for new hidden region 2? Are they usually a week-long notice?
  • SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    My guess the event will come out on Thursday. The events or new regions seem to always come out on a Thursday. And about a week after the announcement.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
    92 neck shots to go finallydouble fogures think theres time before isle of thule arrives to complete neck bounty bet theres giraffe in next update just to tauntme :D
    ( + )