Options

Is Glu no longer supporting Mac?

I went to the mac app store to look for a DH2014 update, because after a month GLU support finally wrote me back telling me I had to download an update to fix my problem. Looks like DH2014 is no longer available in the app store. Is support over? If there will be no more updates, it might just be time for me to find a new game.

Comments

• Options
    Robert McHenryRobert McHenry Registered Users 18 Posts
    I am using an iMac!!! Not a problem. New update was there and downloaded.
  • Options
    acoustix99acoustix99 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I am using an iMac!!! Not a problem. New update was there and downloaded.

I just searched deer hunter in the mac app store, and deer hunter reloaded shows up, but deer hunter 2014 does not. When I search deer hunter 2014, it says there are no matches in the app store. When I follow the link from the glu website to the mac version, it says the title is not available in the US store.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    acoustix99 wrote: »
    I just searched deer hunter in the mac app store, and deer hunter reloaded shows up, but deer hunter 2014 does not. When I search deer hunter 2014, it says there are no matches in the app store. When I follow the link from the glu website to the mac version, it says the title is not available in the US store.

This is correct. The newest version is no longer in the store due to some issues that are still being troubleshooted. So anyone with an old version would still be able to play.
  • Options
    919Guy919Guy Registered Users 3 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    This is correct. The newest version is no longer in the store due to some issues that are still being troubleshooted. So anyone with an old version would still be able to play.

This is also correct...with some caveats. A.) You have lost all of your progress from previous versions, and B.) any new progress you make after starting over is lost every time you exit the game.
  • Options
    zeebezeebe Registered Users 16 Posts
    This is a frickin joke, get this **** fixed and release a new version. I can not believe it has taken this long.

[edit] WOW, can't even say c r a p???