Options

lost Glu credits

Before reaching level 61 I had 185 glu credits. I hit level 62 and lost them all. now in level 64 and I haven't received any new glu credits. has this happened to any one else

Comments

• Options
    Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    Link to customer care thread below. Hope it helps, good luck!
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?1749-Android-Glu-Credits-balance-showing-zero
  • Options
    AR-14AR-14 Registered Users 35 Posts
    it happened again. When I played earlier I had 650 Glu credits. When I just went to play i had 32. I installed the thing to try and get them back and nothing. is there antything else I can try to get them back
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    AR-14 wrote: »
    it happened again. When I played earlier I had 650 Glu credits. When I just went to play i had 32. I installed the thing to try and get them back and nothing. is there antything else I can try to get them back

That thread is what can be done. Also, be aware that credits are shared in some Glu games so if you're playing in other game, they'll be used as well.
  • Options
    2fargone2care2fargone2care Registered Users 185 Posts
    My glu credits reset to a certain number every time there is an update - Glu says they can't fix....especially if it's not resetting to zero - how frustrating. So my big plan is to buys some big guns before the next update and hope it resets
  • Options
    gluadmin wrote: »
    That thread is what can be done. Also, be aware that credits are shared in some Glu games so if you're playing in other game, they'll be used as well.

I play one other glu game and I haven't used any glu credits for that game since like October. It really sucks that 650 glu credits just disappeared
  • Options
    2fargone2care2fargone2care Registered Users 185 Posts
    I play one other glu game and I haven't used any glu credits for that game since like October. It really sucks that 650 glu credits just disappeared

I sympathize with you - I was over 1200 before mine reset to 625
  • Options
    I sympathize with you - I was over 1200 before mine reset to 625

I think they do it on purpose. mine are gone for good so now I gotta start all over again :mad: