Options

Ver. 2.1.0 for Android

Is this update safe to install? A lot of the reviews are saying not to do it and that you'll lose everything if you do. I've currently completed region 10 and the lost temple and have over $3M in cash so I don't want to do anything that would lose my progress. At this time I'm unable to play unless I install this update. Please help.

Comments

• Options
    WmCWmC Registered Users 218 Posts
    vechiles3 wrote: »
    Is this update safe to install? A lot of the reviews are saying not to do it and that you'll lose everything if you do. I've currently completed region 10 and the lost temple and have over $3M in cash so I don't want to do anything that would lose my progress. At this time I'm unable to play unless I install this update. Please help.
    It may depend on the device and/or the release of android that you have on your device.
    I am running android 4.3 on a galaxy note 2 for over 3 months and have had no problems.
  • Options
    vechiles3vechiles3 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'm running 4.3 on a galaxy s3, although I just downloaded a software update about 2 weeks ago that has some of my programs running kind of screwy.
  • Options
    PZOPZO Registered Users 260 Posts
    Galaxy S4 & S5.....I still can't Play
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Galaxy note II all appears well with latest update
    ( + )