Locked and loaded, nothing left to kill!!

LosLos Registered Users 263 Posts
Completed all regions, special events, bounties, and bought everything. I'm using an iPad, can I start a separate game on the same device without restarting my original game?

Comments

• SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I don't think you can start a separate game on the same device. Without losing your progress.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    Just keep playin trying to win that gold!
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • LosLos Registered Users 263 Posts
    What about Facebook, I don't have a Facebook page but if I can start a separate game from Facebook I'll get one. Is anyone out there doing this?
  • Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    There's a few people on here that play on more than one device and on more than one market. I may start the game up on my wife's iPhone for my 5 yr old..... He's starting to get into the game as well. :)
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • 04500411570450041157 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Nice game for 5 yo kids ... great parenting!
  • TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Los wrote: »
    What about Facebook, I don't have a Facebook page but if I can start a separate game from Facebook I'll get one. Is anyone out there doing this?

I have a game on Ipad ($25M) and one on FB ($9M) and one on Iphone ($1M). The 3yr old grandson and 7yr old granddaughter play play on the Iphone...both are avid shooters with both pistol and AR22s. Guess that makes me a bad grandparent.
    Say What??
    Teaching our children to hunt has been a wholesome tradition in this country for over 500 years, "let them play"
    Tdub wrote: »
    I have a game on Ipad ($25M) and one on FB ($9M) and one on Iphone ($1M). The 3yr old grandson and 7yr old granddaughter play play on the Iphone...both are avid shooters with both pistol and AR22s. Guess that makes me a bad grandparent.

I've tried to start a game on Facebook, but when I try, it says "game cannot be installed on my iPhone" but I'm on my iPad?
  • TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Los wrote: »
    I've tried to start a game on Facebook, but when I try, it says "game cannot be installed on my iPhone" but I'm on my iPad?
    I play on FB on my PC...
    Say What??
  • straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Doe's feel a bit strange having completed the.bounties I wanted to finished might end up doin consumables out of desperation until next update rocks up isle of thule
    ( + )
    Yah I'm left with only the consumables bounty, but I'm not going to try to complete it right now. It's not worth the effort, and if they increase the degree of difficulty. In future regions, they may be useful. The gold bounty on the consumables will only buy one energy refill.
    Been upgrading weapons as I noticed the last open event HB wasn't an option just plats or glu and it fills the.time between next update
    ( + )
  • blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    0450041157 wrote: »
    Nice game for 5 yo kids ... great parenting!

Yes, just loosen your leather belt and have that cheeseburger happy meal, but heaven forbid we let a child pretend to hunt a computer generated animal.
    Facebook player
    So 3 star reward 10 glu coins for spending 100 consumables?
    ( + )
    So 3 star reward 10 glu coins for spending 100 consumables?

Congrats!!!, you get an energy bar refill.
    That's a terrible bounty not even a coconut!
    ( + )