Options

bounty question

theangeliitheangelii Registered Users 123 Posts
when you are hunting with a shotgun and you shoot an animal and it comes up body shot plus $5 For lung shot which gets credited to the bounty, body shot or long shot?

Comments

• Options
    blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    I'm not admin, but I think I can answer that. From checking my bounties, it appears you will get hunter buck credit for a lung shot, but will get bounty shot according to what the game says you hit.
    Facebook player
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    blue ridge wrote: »
    I'm not admin, but I think I can answer that. From checking my bounties, it appears you will get hunter buck credit for a lung shot, but will get bounty shot according to what the game says you hit.

I'm quite sure the other players can answer this better than an admin. ;)
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I don't think you can get a body shot and a lung shot on the same shot. It is one or the other. Some body shots do give you the $5 or $10.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    theangeliitheangelii Registered Users 123 Posts
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    I don't think you can get a body shot and a lung shot on the same shot. It is one or the other. Some body shots do give you the $5 or $10.

you are incorrect if you use a shotgun you can obviously get both its not that a body shot is worth $5 the only thing worth $5 is a long shot
    I shot gun has several pallets in it which can hit different parts of the animal therefore you can register more than one part of the animal however what do you get credit for is what I'm trying to find out
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    yea, you get credit for the body shot in this situation. whatever the words over the corpse say
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    aaron grishamaaron grisham Registered Users 2 Posts
    Lung shot for me
  • Options
    blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts

Those body shots score as heart or lung when tallying up your hunter bucks. Towards bounty, they count towards the words over the corpse, as Dj said.
    Facebook player
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    theangelii wrote: »
    you are incorrect if you use a shotgun you can obviously get both its not that a body shot is worth $5 the only thing worth $5 is a long shot
    I shot gun has several pallets in it which can hit different parts of the animal therefore you can register more than one part of the animal however what do you get credit for is what I'm trying to find out

How is what I said incorrect? You will only see one set of words over the corpse. So you may hit a few more organs but what ever is over the corse is what will be recorded.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    How is what I said incorrect? You will only see one set of words over the corpse. So you may hit a few more organs but what ever is over the corse is what will be recorded.

we were all right,, he just wanted it reworded for clarification
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board