Options

not receiving gold glu credits

After I watch a video, or download and start a game, its says I have received x-amount of credits, but I'm not getting them. Does anyone know why?

Comments

• Options
    brodybuckbrodybuck Registered Users 19 Posts
    Try going to the free gold offers, then exit out back to the game and see if it shows up then.
  • Options
    aaron grishamaaron grisham Registered Users 2 Posts
    How do i earn glu credits for the game
  • Options
    don1923don1923 Registered Users 46 Posts
    U hit the little glu dude on top right of screen (or maybe its a star) but it opens a page for many offers. One is free glu gold. Hit that watch aas many videos as you can (its the bottom blue button). U get 1 credit for each 15-30 sec. Video and eventually it transfers u to a list of sponsor pay items to download. I use it a lot. Credit scores, go daddy, Insurance quotes pay the big bucks.....you end up getting 600 emails a day...

Every weekend I go through and unsubscribe from everything and it clears right up...then do it again...at one point I had about 3,000 gold, 800 eagles and am at about 3.5 million hunter bucks.
  • Options
    mwrhgcmwrhgc Registered Users 134 Posts
    Hey a a ron!! Its mike.ur bud from hgc.. i see u downloaded game! Maybe thats why i havent heard from you..
  • Options
    OakDonOakDon Registered Users 11 Posts
    Beware of Tapjoy and Glu's fraudulant practices. I received an offer for a rifle to buy at a reduced price. 89% off! It was a Hauer Cog for 189 gold. I Went to tapjoy and bought Flowers for Mother's Day, For my Wife, double wammie Right!
    I never got my Gold and on top of that when I sent a claim , Tapjoy has no record if it. Convenient electronic glitch right?
    Beware of their tactics Folks!!! It is like everything else bait and seitch or cut off your head!!!
  • Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    OakDon wrote: »
    Beware of Tapjoy and Glu's fraudulant practices. I received an offer for a rifle to buy at a reduced price. 89% off! It was a Hauer Cog for 189 gold. I Went to tapjoy and bought Flowers for Mother's Day, For my Wife, double wammie Right!
    I never got my Gold and on top of that when I sent a claim , Tapjoy has no record if it. Convenient electronic glitch right?
    Beware of their tactics Folks!!! It is like everything else bait and seitch or cut off your head!!!
    I bought flowers from FTD and Pro Flowers.com. No problem getting my gold from them.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad: