Options

hidden region 2

garymckinnon31garymckinnon31 Registered Users 176 Posts
Just got the last piece of the puzzle. Great job glu the scenery is awesome. It does get expensive upgrading the bows. I had a 1000 silver coins and they are almost gone and I'm on the third guy. Just a little piece information upgrade as you go along. Don't just upgrade as they ask. Good luck guys

Comments

• Options
    theangeliitheangelii Registered Users 123 Posts
    Just got the last piece of the puzzle. Great job glu the scenery is awesome. It does get expensive upgrading the bows. I had a 1000 silver coins and they are almost gone and I'm on the third guy. Just a little piece information upgrade as you go along. Don't just upgrade as they ask. Good luck guys

What do you mean when you said "upgrade as you go along. don't just upgrade as they ask"
  • Options
    theangeliitheangelii Registered Users 123 Posts
    theangelii wrote: »
    What do you mean when you said "upgrade as you go along. don't just upgrade as they ask"

Why? How do you know what to upgrade if you don't wait for them to ask
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    I had 1,140 silver and my Barton was upgraded to level 2. I used all the coins and I still have one level to upgrade. Sure takes a lot of coins. I need over 300 to upgrade the Barton fully. The crossbow is going to be crazy expensive I fear.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    garymckinnon31garymckinnon31 Registered Users 176 Posts
    Yes it is. I have finished the hidden region. Now banking the silver coins for the new bow can't wait to upgrade it.
  • Options
    BeekerBeeker Registered Users 57 Posts
    Only upgrade when it is required, most of the time the upgrades are only "recommended".

I'm on 33 of 35, and 38 of 40, for the bow and crossbow hunts. After spending 200 plat for the crossbow, plus upgrading with only plats, I am back to even, or maybe a little more plat than before.

Thank you Glu for NOT making all the upgrades mandatory (especially stability and scope).
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Completed hunts & trophys had my xbow maxed out at lvl8 everything won the new xbow with 1090 plats in change managed lvl8 broad head sights which are x18 & lvl 8 suppression also lvl 4 tuning left me with 7 plats! Looking at open sights on award x-bow wish I'd left it with open sights and spent plats on some other upgrade..
    ( + )
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    Beeker wrote: »
    Only upgrade when it is required, most of the time the upgrades are only "recommended".

I'm on 33 of 35, and 38 of 40, for the bow and crossbow hunts. After spending 200 plat for the crossbow, plus upgrading with only plats, I am back to even, or maybe a little more plat than before.

Thank you Glu for NOT making all the upgrades mandatory (especially stability and scope).

You might be little disapointed because you need to upgrade both alot more in the hidden region

but it is very fun!
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    ZaphodZaphod Registered Users 33 Posts
    The Barton MK VII is the crossbow that you win by completing trophy hunts in hidden region 2. Great hunting with it. My weapon of choice from now on :)
    Galaxy S4 + Galaxy Note 10.1
  • Options
    I agree the award x-bow is a decent addition to the line up pistol x-bow would've been nice
    ( + )
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    I'm guessing there's a glitch because I finished all the region 6 hunts and only got the one map piece. The first three map pieces never came up to win. I'm now on hunt 10 in region 7 and still no map pieces. I'm on IOS with a iPhone 4s fully upgraded.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    I'm android rare hunts region six took a lot of contract hunts to open rare hunts kept plugging away but got there eventually last map piece
    ( + )
  • Options
    The map pieces are awarded on the rare hunts that have a 72 hour timer.
  • Options
    Beeker wrote: »

Never mind, I spoke to soon.
  • Options
    blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    So far in the game, the primary weapon always has to be fully upgraded to finish the region. I wouldn't expect this one to be any different.
    Facebook player
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    blue ridge wrote: »
    So far in the game, the primary weapon always has to be fully upgraded to finish the region. I wouldn't expect this one to be any different.

Doesnt need to be the primary weapon, you can have the required weapon equipped in the secondary slot
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    I was upgrading power and suppresion and sights first as I quite favour these upgrades but it did mean I had to build up plats to reach requirements for some hunts had I waited for red prompts I'd have had plats to spend on right upgrades to continue shame the game forces you to upgrade weapons a certain way I'd prefer if individual preferences were recognised to tailer weapons according to how you hunt and the.green lcd screen I really.wanted that to be a counter for bolts remaining that would have been cool feature like alien pulse rifle round count!
    ( + )
  • Options
    blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    Doesnt need to be the primary weapon, you can have the required weapon equipped in the secondary slot
    I don't mean primary as in which slot it is in, but primary as in what is needed to complete the region. No big savings if you can carry it in another slot but still have to fully upgrade it.
    Facebook player
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Has anyone had the hidden region 2 rare hunts "end" on them yet? I'm assuming there is a limit to the amount of available rare hunts in 6,7, and Thule.

Barton MK VII - Are people upgrading this to use on region 8-10? The Dixon Snare seems to have similar enough stats except power and it wasn't necessary to upgrade the Barton Hawk until Thule, so I'm assuming we will need to upgrade the MK VII for Hidden 3 which means we might as well upgrade it now, right?

I used platinum to upgrade when the plat to gold ratio was closer to 1:2 and gold when closer to 1:1.2 (although this was rare and the ratio usually remained the same). Ended up with just over 1K platinum with a non upgraded MK VII. But the question remains: Is there any reason to save Platinum?
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    All rare hunts completed thule closed last literally I was 12 plats off maxing out award x-bow it's grip so not to bad seems stable.enough on max zoom!
    ( + )