Options

rare hunts

straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
Did your region 6 rare hunts go completed after final map piece awarded? Mine did just rare hunts in regiin 7 & hidden 2 open polar bear bounty 1 star 10 polar bears 2 stars 25 polars and 3 stars 75 polar bears bounties are good just wish there were more of them to do
( + )

Comments

• Options
    IslanderIslander Registered Users 113 Posts
    Yep. I only did mandatory upgrades and I am still way down on platinums. Glu gets nervous when you accumulate gold or platinum, gotta find a way to force you to spend them, meanwhile you accrue a huge pile of hunter dollars that are worthless. They are so cheap with gold. I just reached level 100, still one gold, big deal. I could watch a video for 15 seconds and get one gold. Certain things they do are just stupid.
  • Options
    Using rare hunts in region 7 and thule to get plats to update award bow didn't spend much glu on this one bought x-bow with 200 plats as like you I'm lucky if I get a couple of video's a day
    ( + )
  • Options
    And they're. Closed again...well hidden region 2 still open for now but standard 6 and 7 both completed there goe's my hopes for building up a cache of plattys!
    ( + )