Options

Glu Bucks

TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
I know it has been asked before but I don't recall an answer...with over $30M accumulated, is there going to be an opportunity to spend them in future events or have they just been relegated to "status" with the hunts requiring Gold and Platinum???
Say What??

Comments

• Options
    WmCWmC Registered Users 218 Posts
    Bucks seem to be useful in the std regions and regular hunts but not in hidden regions or for some special events where eagle coins are offered. I would expect a new round of weapons to be offered with bucks and gold prices when the next std region comes out.
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Same in dh reloaded hunter bucks vs what they buy is very limited had hoped some glu weapons.would have hunterbucks prices as an alternative used to happen occasionally when I first started playing in january but not anymore or so it appears I check in on weaponshop when updates added to see if any offers sneak in specials still on animal calls wish this changed too!
    ( + )
  • Options
    brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    To be fair and consistence all collected money, gold, and platinum shall be applicable to buy anything sold available unless it will degrade the image of this good game.
    Beside having fun as well as bussiness, it shall educate for fair play. This could affect the real life of human kind. Thank you.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • Options
    WmCWmC Registered Users 218 Posts
    I am sick of surveys that don't survey anything but how to get you to buy something that they want to sell and then never pay out the gold credit after you jump through all their hoops..
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    I tried apps you get pop ups I watch vids they're ok but subscription services and surveys are out for me not worth the grief as to jumping through hoops maybe they're providing free acrobatic lessons..
    ( + )