Options

Not Even Sure What To Do

I cannot actually believe that this just happened. Spent 1,000 Platinum Eagles on the Crossbow to finish Trophy Hunts in Hidden Region 2. To only find out that they didnt regester.

Comments

• Options
    IRUBASHIRUBASH Registered Users 31 Posts
    I am now at a standdtill until GLU or whoever needs to fix this issue. I currently have to wait 48 hours for a response.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Yeah, we have no visibility into your account here on the forums, so you'll need to work Customer Care through your ticket.
  • Options
    I just hope this doesnt happen to anyone else. Still waiting. Its been over 24 hrs now and no answer.
  • Options
    "Gluadmin" I have now waited past 48 hrs and no answer still. This is one of the reasons people get ****ed off with this game.
  • Options
    PZOPZO Registered Users 260 Posts
    Leave it up to GLU & You'll be waiting waay longer then that! My DH14 didn't work for almost 7weeks. It worked for 12Hrs out the blue. Was able 2 finally play half of 1day & iT JUS WENT ON THE FRITZ AGAIN! GLU in my eyes haPPens 2 have THE WORST Customer Service & Tech Team of any others thru GOOGLE PLAY STORE BY FAR. Out of all of the threads in this forum, how come 70% are complaints or comments from un-HaPPy DH14's
  • Options
    Still waiting
  • Options
    Still waiting