Options

Gold

AaeagleAaeagle Registered Users 14 Posts
Aaeagle0620@gmail.comneed more hunting and fishing topics for the earn gold. Maybe then you will sell more items.

Comments

• Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    translation?
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Dh reloaded and gunbros 2 add glu coin and I agree if glu easier to accumalate we'd all buy more weapons hence we need a 'try it b4 u buy it' range added for weapons & upgrades
    ( + )
  • Options
    AaeagleAaeagle Registered Users 14 Posts
    The adds they use (flowers, lady mag., ect. Ect.) they need hunting , fishing, shooting, ect. Mag. And offers to buy knives and clothes
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    Aaeagle wrote: »
    The adds they use (flowers, lady mag., ect. Ect.) they need hunting , fishing, shooting, ect. Mag. And offers to buy knives and clothes

Ah, now i see what you were talking about, and you are comletely right, they should better unnderstand the target consumer... this isnt glu though, this is tapjoy//sponsorpay that chooses the ads i believe
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Target audience wish we could have more adverts related to hunting
    ( + )
  • Options
    scorrell13scorrell13 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I too need some gold
  • Options
    WmCWmC Registered Users 218 Posts
    Looks like SponsorPay is is in the process of a major revamp of their gold credit options. The offer list has been cut by around 75%, there has been some short runs of videos and the page functions have been erratic.
    May this be the beginning of a major gold rush!!!