Options

Wow...same ole same ole garbage

MaveriXMaveriX Registered Users 25 Posts
All this time waiting and yet glu couldn't come up with anything better than this garbage update? Same ole maps basically with same ole animals barely moving ...like shooting fish in a barrel. Completed whole thing in a few hours of time. Wow real tough. Wasn't even fun. Ace fishing is where it's at....great game with great updates. I'm never playing this game again and am uninstalling pronto tonto!!! Ugh such a waste of programming!!!!!!!!!!!!! Might as well go to a sidewalk and kill ants.....about the same toughness.

Comments

• Options
    blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    2q1xsg0.jpg
    Facebook player
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    MaveriX wrote: »
    I'm never playing this game again and am uninstalling pronto tonto!!! Ugh such a waste of programming!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same ole same ole garbage??? You must be referring to your posts and promises to leave and quit playing...and I find it real hard to believe you finished all the hunts, rare hunts, and bounties in a few hours, unless you were using a hack....goodbye!
    Say What??
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    All this time waiting and yet glu couldn't come up with anything better than this garbage update? Same ole maps basically with same ole animals barely moving ...like shooting fish in a barrel. Completed whole thing in a few hours of time. Wow real tough. Wasn't even fun. Ace fishing is where it's at....great game with great updates. I'm never playing this game again and am uninstalling pronto tonto!!! Ugh such a waste of programming!!!!!!!!!!!!! Might as well go to a sidewalk and kill ants.....about the same toughness.

I'll assume you've already deleted the game but will still come back to the forum to see people's response to your complaint about a game you don't have to complain about anymore. The point is that you're bored with DH, although there are new fun weapons, animals, scenery, bounties, multiple animals, hidden animals, distance requirements, and it did take more than 2 hours to complete (aka "a few hours").

I tried the fishing game you like and found it much more boring than DH, but maybe I didn't play it long enough to see the variations at higher levels; the fish were cool looking, but the scenery graphics weren't as detailed and there didn't seem to be any incentive to play the game with both hands. Tap, wait, keep an eye on line strength, caught.; so it seems you spend most of the game looking at a line strength meter instead of the scenery or the fish (with the exception of it jumping out of the water momentarily from a distance), but you don't get to see the only cool graphics of the game (fish) until the end.

Anyway, good luck competing with your boredom.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    appliancedudeappliancedude Registered Users 113 Posts
    So are you really leaving this time? Or will we see your *****ing next update too?
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    blue ridge wrote: »
    2q1xsg0.jpg

LOL. Good one.
  • Options
    blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    I usually ignore the complainers, but when you see the same poster saying "That's it, I QUIT!!!" over and over, it gets annoying. I'll try to be nicer next time.
    Facebook player
  • Options
    FVKFVK Registered Users 28 Posts

Pronto tonto? Get a life you ****ing tool. Great update glu. Thanks! Keep it coming. Forget these dickless clowns. And once again. Did you just make such a complaint while actually saying "pronto tonto" gosh please go away. Does erasing the game mean you won't post anymore. Please just stop. Get a girlfriend or something.
  • Options
    Jesus LivesJesus Lives Registered Users 123 Posts

You seem upset.
  • Options
    LosLos Registered Users 263 Posts
    All together now: na an na na hey hey hey. GOOOOOODBYYYYYYYE!!!!
  • Options
    WmCWmC Registered Users 218 Posts

Why is this vent necessary???
    If you don't like the game or the updates, please be considerate enough to just leave without all the drama. None of this hostility is constructive or helpful in the least.
  • Options
    Eric BEric B Registered Users 52 Posts
    Los hit the nail lol, yes this update is awesome so is this game Great job on the update graphics are great and the way it's all laid out don't take any cash to play, just time working towards a goal THanx again
    SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 3