Polar bear bounty

Tomcat1Tomcat1 Registered Users 8 Posts
Isle of Thule hunting series 73 has the best bounty. Shoot 4 right your face and stop. Easy pickins for the bounty.

Comments

• Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    Thanks. I played the game through and before the rare hunts closed up shop I was able to finish the polar bear bounty..... The only bounty I have left is still the consumables :(
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    Thanks. I played the game through and before the rare hunts closed up shop I was able to finish the polar bear bounty..... The only bounty I have left is still the consumables :(

same here, I have 30 batteries, 26 drinks, 17 hollows, and 11 used (according to bounty)

This doesnt add to 100 yet :(

I thought animal calls were supposed to work, but evidently not and also I dont know how I used an 11th consumable I never used anything after I got the 1st star except many rare calls
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    I have 31 I.r. batteries and 1 h.p. & 1 sports drink have only 50 consumables to go as 2 stars on consumbles I was using bows with sports drink and hollow points to do higher regions
    ( + )
  • beerhunterbeerhunter Registered Users 277 Posts
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    same here, I have 30 batteries, 26 drinks, 17 hollows, and 11 used (according to bounty)

I thought animal calls were supposed to work, but evidently not and also I dont know how I used an 11th consumable I never used anything after I got the 1st star except many rare calls

yeah, the 'normal' animal calls don't work toward the consumables bounty. could the other 10 have been the rare calls?
    so, normal calls don't work but rare calls do...?

talking of calls, just for the newbies out there (someone else just asked me this recently): BE AWARE that the 'animal calls mega pack' (20 calls for 270 gold) ARE NOT RARE CALLS but just the 'normal' animal calls that can be used during a hunt i.e. when prey escaped. these are not the ones needed to open / bring down the timer on the rare hunts.
  • SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    beerhunter wrote: »
    yeah, the 'normal' animal calls don't work toward the consumables bounty. could the other 10 have been the rare calls?
    so, normal calls don't work but rare calls do...?

talking of calls, just for the newbies out there (someone else just asked me this recently): BE AWARE that the 'animal calls mega pack' (20 calls for 270 gold) ARE NOT RARE CALLS but just the 'normal' animal calls that can be used during a hunt i.e. when prey escaped. these are not the ones needed to open / bring down the timer on the rare hunts.

I was very close to spending the 270 gold for the mega pack before I realized it was animal calls. So I can understand how a new person to DH can make that mistake.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • possumpossum Registered Users 38 Posts
    I have 25 hollow points 24 drinks 9 batteries, and have used 19 consumables.....most of those I think were batteries, all bounties finished ...if someone wanted to complete the 100 bounty on consumable where would they get the stuff to do it with?
  • Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    From my understanding there used to be an offer for consumables but that has been eliminated. Consumables were offered as part of the bounties but nowhere near enough to complete the 100 consumable bounty. You can always purchase the sport drink or hollow points I believe by clicking on the icon while playing the game, but they cost 12 gold bars each, not very wise to spend hundreds of bars to win 10 for completing the bounty. We will just have to wait for that offer to return or a new set of bounties to complete with consumables as part of the reward.
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
    beerhhunter, I used a sportsdrink or two plus some hollow points for the 1st 10, but it is only the 11th I am confused about, I think it counted a rare call but only once, and I dont know how or why.

Eli the consumable pack could only be purchased once for an easy 10k bucks... 2 of hollow,drink,battery and a animals call.

I am not only bothered by trying to get to 100 consumables, but after we do, we have no more consumables!

So for now I will still wait to do that one ;)
    Choice Dude on Board
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    DjRadNaD wrote: »

I have finished all the bounty theoretically since only consumables left with 88 used, but I have 11 hollow point, 1 drink 2 batery and 14 animal call.

My guess is that the "pouch" to keep the consumables is not that big to carry all 88 left ( in case of DJR),
    you need to use it when needed therefore it gives "space" for other consumables to show up.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    brodeen wrote: »
    I have finished all the bounty theoretically since only consumables left with 88 used, but I have 11 hollow point, 1 drink 2 batery and 14 animal call.

My guess is that the "pouch" to keep the consumables is not that big to carry all 88 left ( in case of DJR),
    you need to use it when needed therefore it gives "space" for other consumables to show up.

The no room in the "pouch" theory would be a interesting touch of realism that is usually overlooked, like endless ammo and the drink that slows down space time.
    iPhone 4, usually.
    well it still adds items I did the wolverine and now have 31 batteries. it seems to be infinite thankfully
    Choice Dude on Board